Chapter Nine.

"Charlie I waited for fifty-five minutes, and your here! Why on earth are you here?" The voice didn't match the vision Larissa had created in her head as she listened to the conversation between Charlie and the woman who Larissa guessed to be Melissa. The woman that stood a few feet away wore a simple black office dress with matching simple black office shoes, her dirty blonde hair which was pulled back into a sloppy ponytail felt like a violent change from the neat office uniform and highlighted the woman's round face. She had quite thin lips that were constantly set in a displease line and all in all she was boring. Larissa hoped her characteristics made up for the lack of uniqueness about her appearance. She felt clean. Fake.

'I had an urgent owl from Tonks, it's all sorted now let's get going' his body had pushed itself off the door frame and was heading in the direction of Melissa.

'I hadn't realised the order was taking in the homeless Charlie dear' Larissa watched as the other woman's eyes moved from her hair down to her shoes and then back up again, she sent a sympathetic smile in the direction of Larissa's composed facade. "Melissa Fawley, secretary for the minister of magic himself, I was a Ravenclaw that'll give you all you need to know right Charlie" she laughed in the most ridiculous way, Larissa had to stop herself from snorting at the woman.

"This is Larissa Black, Sirius' daughter." Charlie made a small hand gesture in the direction of the much smaller woman who stood with her arms crossed, back against the wall.

"I'm quite capable to introducing myself thank you." She stepped forward towards the other woman. "Like Charlie said, Larissa Black, and well, im unemployed because there's really no need for me to be employed is there." Larissa's lips pulled forcefully in a tight smile.

'Mmmh' the other woman replied with a snooty look on her face. Larissa's eyes narrowed slightly before she turned on her heel. Her curly mane catching Melissa across the face as she went, the blonde woman huffed and glared at the brunettes retreating figure.

'Come on then' Charlie's deep voice broke the static atmosphere, the rustling of his coat set Melissa off through the front door, the sound of her heels changing between deep mahogany and stone of the were drowned out by the dramatic sound of the piano, Charlie's head whipped around at the sound, but it soon found its way back to the woman in front of him who was tapping her foot impatiently waiting to aperate back to the large house they shared.

He let his hand slip into her cold one, and the awful sensation of being pulled through a very tight tube engulfed him, but within seconds he was stood in the large hallway of the house Melissa's parents had gifted her from their property collection when she had graduated from Hogwarts. Charlie let his feet slip out of his shoes, and fall on to the cold stone floor.

" I don't like her Charlie, who the fuck does she think she is talking to me like that?!' She exclaimed in a shrill voice, her hands flapping about violently as she protested her dislike for the other woman.

He followed her through to an adequate sized sitting room, a large bay window took up one half of the room, 3 vases filled with extravagant looking flowers sat upon the windowsill. The room had beautiful high ceilings, with an old chandelier placed in the centre. Although the room was quite boxy, it was beautifully decorated in shades of blues and whites. Two deep blue settees were the focal point of the room, 1 placed under the window in front of the heavy velvet curtains and the other opposite it, a dainty and old looking coffee separated them and sat upon a grey rug that was covered in a magical silver patterns. Upon the coffee table was a gold tray with 2 beautiful crystal whisky decanters and 2 matching glasses.

Melissa walked through the open arched doorway sighing. "Peppermint!" She barked as she slid down into one of the arm chairs at the end of the room. Two arm chairs that matched the settees and a chaise lounge were placed towards the other end of the room in front of a beautiful old fireplace. Large paintings of both the Fawley family and medowed landscapes lined the walls above the white panelling and on top of a deep blue wallpaper that had a thin gold pattern engraved into it.