Chapter Twelve.

The bustling street of Diagon Alley filled the ears of Larissa Black as she stepped out into the crowds of wizards and witches. Her bags floated closely behind her as she crossed the street in the direction of Quality Quidditch Supplies. The brooms she'd flown in her own time were the best of the best made out of dark mahogany wood and could reach dangerous speeds. The broom that sat proudly on two gold stands in the window of the shop wasn't as sleek and professional as the one she had at home but it was the best the wizarding world could provide at the time she was in. Pushing the oak door open she was greeted with the strong smell of leather and wood.

The sound of her heeled shoes against the wooden floor filled the small shop, alerting the shop owner of a new customer. The blonde man standing behind the counter looked up and caught the eye of Larissa.

"Is this the only broom you have?" She questioned while motioning the the wooden broom positioned in the window.

"No Mam we have certain brooms reserved for special clients in the back."

"Well may I see them?"

"I'm sorry Miss, like I said they are reserved for special customers only, but your welcome to take a look at the other brooms we stock."

"Well..." she paused for a moment before leaning forward and placing a pouch of galleons on the counter. "Timothy is it?" He nodded tightly and his jaw clicked in anticipation as he stared up at the woman towering over his five foot four build. "Well Timothy I do hope I can have a look at them brooms now, six hundred galleons is a lot to turn down." She smiled and watched as he motioned her to follow him through one of the small doors behind the wooden counter.

Placing her white bags on the counter, she removed her black gloves and followed him through. A dark room with curved glass ceilings greeted her eyes as she stepped through the small door. The room was large and long with heavy limestone's paving the floor, dusty bricks layered the walls a quarter of the way up before bricks became glass, antique lamps hung from the glass ceiling, casting deep yellow shades over the large worktop situated in the centre of the room. As Larissa leaned in closer she noticed the large collection of different polishing solutions, speed enhancers and paints that was spread across the oak table. Letting her eyes flit around the room she bounced from the large piles of wood in the corner to the wood sculpting tools hung next to an array of black cases, as she looked closer she spotted small gold lettering in the corner of the box, moving forward Larissa lowered herself and allowed her dainty fingers to reach out and touch the textured case, the letters QQS were stamped into the velvet with gold ink. These must be the 'special clients' brooms she thought to herself, with a small roll of her eyes she stood from the crouching positing she was in by the cases and turned to face the shop assistant, who stood and watch her as she explored the room with her eyes.

'It's seems as though you have all the facilities to make me a new broom Tim.' she sent him a small smirk and watched as he began to collect the necessary tools.

'Is there any particular wood you like mam?' He replied quickly, his face suddenly flaming up to match the colour of his long red coat.

'The most powerful you have Timothy. Use your talent to make me the best bespoke broom you can offer, do whatever you like but make sure it's fast!' With that Larissa smiled and watched as the young man's cheeks inflamed with colourful flattery. Turning towards the exit she muttered one last thing to the broom maker before ducking through the exit.

'Make it green.'

                               *

Larissa heard Timothy shout on her way out, reminding her that it'll be ready in an hour and with that she placed her large hat back on her head, picked up her bags and left Quality Quidditch Supplies.