Chapter Five.

To Larissa it seemed like years and decades ago since she arrived at Beauxbatons, since she first rode the school carriages and since then Larissa and Miss Bonnet had what you could call bonded, well through a multitude of detentions, widely related to 'Pranking' other poor innocent students. Well only the students that liked to comment on Larissa's gorgeous but differently pale skin colour in comparison to the other french girls at the school, or her darker than black wild curly hair that had a mind of its own, or even the slight twinges of Larissa's original southern accent which had blended into a strange mix of french and British, it was hard to remain British especially when Larissa attended a school in France, filled with not surprisingly a lot of French people.

As Larissa progressed through the years at Beauxbatons she proved to be an incredibly talented witch with jaw dropping beauty and elegance, succeeding in many talents outside of set curriculum, such as ballet and art- piano being her favourite. She did succeed in horse riding and quidditch as well as potions being her best class. She was powerful, every witch and wizard under the beautiful marble ceiling knew that, but few knew she had mastered the art of wandless magic. Many watched her with envy and jealousy however little knew of Larissa Clarkes origins of the orphanage, and many thought need to comment frequently on the fact that Larissa almost never returned home for the holidays.

At the age of sixteen Larissa took her O.W.L.S and came out with outstanding results, achieving 'outstanding' or 'Exceeds Expectations' in almost every single subject with the exception of 'History Of Magic' but we won't talk about that or the extremely low attendance which came along with that class. There was an incident that shook the school that year, Sirius Black a deranged Azkaban prisoner had escaped, the whole school was put on lockdown for the year although it didn't bother Larissa too much it was one of the more entertaining years.

At the age of seventeen larissa did the biggest prank she had ever done, she managed to slip a mix of polyjuice potion which she had altered to make sure whomever took it would glow a bright neon pink colour if they'd ever had 'sex' and proceed to turn into the person they lost their virginity too- she slipped it into the morning breakfast, it was wonderful, the best thing Larissa had ever experienced. She was quick to bask in her glory, as it soon turned into regret, very, very quickly as Larissa was suddenly having to clean every individual marble tile in the ballroom and entrance, although she did so with a colossal yet graceful smile plastered across her face.

And by the age of 18 Larissa had come to complete her N.E.W.T.S yet again receiving jaw dropping results, she soon graduated from the only place she really felt at home, and was chucked head first into the world beyond the secluded grounds of her school.

Although scared she did intend to travel and party the much she could. Larissa did however leave smiling just as much as she had the day she had arrived at the beautiful and amazing place that is Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

She bounced from flat to flat before eventually settling on a house she had often seen from the swing seat she took when she had a cigarette snuggled between her lips, she spent weeks trying to find an agency that would help her buy it but time after time number 12 Grimmuald Place just didn't seem to exist.  

Eight years had past since the day Miss. Bonnet had came to see Larissa, and now Larissa was an adult who after a year of traveling the world and partying across different countries wanted to just go home.

After her schooling years ended she had visited Gringotts to enter her vault and require the amount of money she needed to buy a house she had used as a home since she left the orphanage at age sixteen after telling Mrs Smith that she wouldn't come back at all due to exams. Mrs Smith agreed saying that Larissa's education was extremely important and she didn't want to get in the way of it. She hadn't seen the lady since she was fifteen.