Chapter Fourteen.

The silence was overwhelming. Regulus' face felt as though it were made of stone, his features were carved into a nonchalant expression of indifference as his eyes absorbed the brutal image before him. The weight of his parents gaze was monumental and bore holes into his stiff back. A silent warning to not react. To show no weakness. The screaming had finally come to end as The Dark Lord finally released the young muggle prostitute from the painful grasp of the Cruciatus Curse. The young Black heir watched as the handsome man adorned in a set of deep emerald robes crouched deeply besides the young woman. He watched as a cruel smirk slithered onto his face; regulus observed Voldemort as he continued his show of torment. Before long the screaming began again. He felt his mothers hand raise to his shoulder and grip tightly; large gashes began to appear all over the muggles body and before long the pool of blood began to spread. He felt the blood seep over the tip of his shiny oxfords as the woman's screams began to reduce to silence once again, she had bled to death on the hard floors of the Dark Lords Manor.

After what seemed like centuries, Regulus felt his mother push him slightly in the direction of the dark lord who seemed to be leading the small group of purebloods into a large dining room. The room, although lit with a grand fire felt just as cold as the front reception room. With high ceilings and large windows the room was exceptionally large; a colossal dinning table dominated the room, it must have been at least eighteen seats and Voldemort made a beeline for head of the table. The rest of the group made way to stand behind the high-back dining chairs, waiting for the nod to be seated. It came before long, and the screaming of the chairs being pulled out filled the room. Regulus was situated between both his mother and father. Bellatatrix, who sat opposite her younger cousin, smirked at the sixteen year old boy, her hand came to lay on the forearm of her newly arrange fiancé, the large emerald ring - a sign of wealth and representation of the black family, the ring it's self had sat upon Druella Blacks ring finger for nearly two decades, and now it was placed proudly on the left hand of her eldest daughter. Bellatrix like himself was still at Hogwarts, in September she and Andromeda would be entering their last year at Hogwarts, for himself and Narcissa, who were both preparing for their sixth year, there were still two year to go until the freedom of adulthood graced him with its kind presents of full independence. For narcissa however, regulus knew that for her she would move from a prison of academia to a fortress of married life. Social events, heirs, Tea party's, Balls, and everything else that was expected of a newly married young pureblood witch. Regulus was aware of the contract that was currently being created between The Malfoy's and the Blacks, Narcissa would be engaged before the start of her seventh year. Although the petite blonde herself wasn't here, her future husband, Lucius sat but mere inches from him. The man himself was sat beside Rodolphus Lestrange, chatting quietly. The Malfoy's, although a long line of Pureblood slytherins, often sported robes of either deep navy's or icy blues- the latter being brought out in the summer months. It wasn't uncommon for a pureblood family to wear the colours of the family crest- The Blacks were always seen in deep emerald, the Malfoy's in royal blues and the Lestrange's in silky purples. It was common knowledge that each family of the sacred twenty eight often chose a particular colour to represent the family- not many are sure why. The Sacred Twenty Eight are a collection of the purest and wealthiest families in the wizarding world- the title it's self only acted as barrier between classes, you see even in the wizarding world, the class system dominated.

The dinner went quickly, having being served some of the best food money could buy, regulus' stomach still felt empty, he watched dazed as his mother re-told the encounter with the 'strange woman' in Madame Malkine's earlier on that day. His Aunt; Druella, (who sat in the middle of Ladies Aurelia Avery and Genevieve Nott) sighed.

"Oh Wallburgur, these half bloods are infiltrating society like a infection , and I thought mudbloods were bad, not only do they steal our magic but our pure wizards as well, a half-blood is the result of a monstrosity, I'm glad we come from a pure family sister." Druellas gloves hand reached out with some sort of hidden pity.