Chapter 35- A wedding that has been expected

S: Hi guys welcome back to another chapter of "Apprentice of God" and now for the lemon between Naruto and Kurumi xDD It's been quite some time since I said I wanted to write this lemon so~

S: I will no talk much~ Hope you enjoy this chapter and let us begin~

S: Special thanks to XXAlter for beta reading and some adjustment in the story xD

Let's begin

Kami's realm the house in the forest

A week had passed since Naruto defeated Yami and proposed to the white fox Goddess. Today, the whole house in the Kami's realm is bright and fully decorated with flowers/different colours of banner as today is an important day for the people/God/Goddess, especially our favourite blonde hero and his soon to be wife.

The whole garden of the in front the house was filled with some of the most expensive/unique food from the divine realm (some of them is from the underworld- a certain tiger requested) lined up on the tables to the sides.

Maurcine- the former ruler of the underworld stood at the entrance of the house. Why is he, the one standing at the entrance you might ask. It was because the previous decision was for Shinigami-sama to be the one standing there... but after the team discuss for several days they decided against it. (* Marriage is the grave of love xD) For the first time since... forever, the former ruler of the underworld is in one of his normal suit and not his usual head to toe mid-night black robe.

This was all thanks to Kami-sama who has given a specifically order to his younger brother- not to wear any makeup or any dark colour clothes or she may try to send some people in green-suit yelling youth all day to his palace. Naturally, everyone in the vicinity shivered at the mentioning.

Needless to say he hadn't argued to any of those points even though he still got some complain but after reconsidering, he decided to shut his mouth

Naruto and Kurumi's bedroom

"Today is the day, Naruto-kun and here you are shaking nervously like a child in their first day at school." Kurumi whispered softly besides Naruto's ear as her soon to be husband, the boy, no, man who turned the underworld upside down, is now nervous like a child.

"There's no need to be nervous Naruto-kun~" Kurumi giggled as she softly rubs on Naruto cheeks.

"Nervous?! No, I'm not nervous. I'm just too excite." he whispered softly.

"Oh~ So why do you keep shaking your hands?~" Kurumi asked as she giggled in her melodic voice that warmed the blonde's heart calmed his wits.

"No I am not... fine, I'm nervous.." Naruto answered as he turned his gaze back to the beautiful white fox girl who is smiling warmly at him.

"Today is the most special day of my life, the day I complete the dream that I have had since I was a child. Have a loving wife to hold, who would be at my side no matter what and spend my life with her. I want it to be the most special day of our lives and one which we remember forever with smiles on our faces." Seeing the face of his Goddess face makes our blonde hero feel assure a bit as he answered honestly and softly and she smiled while have her tails pulls Naruto over.