Chapter 5: Meeting my teachers

S: Welcome to the third chapter of the god apprentice XD Thanks for supporting story! And many of you are curious about will Kurumi be the pairing? Well.. Yes! Since I have plan this from the beginning and do you guys want harem? I have girls in my minds already tell me what you think kk?

Let's begin

(Last chapter)

"Naruto-kun, meet Amaterasu-chan my servant, Yami and Shinigami-kun my brother" said Kami with a smile.

Kami's realm

"Oh, I see the brat is at here as well" said Yami with his' hands back on his head.

"Kami-sama" greet Amaterasu and kneel before Kami.

"Naruto-kun, it is nice to meet you" greeted Amaterasu after greeting Kami with a smile.

"..Oh THANKS, How are you?!" greeted Naruto nervously and quickly stand up and bow to Amaterasu.

"No need to be so formal, Naruto-kun" said Amaterasu still smiling and put a hand on Naruto shoulder.

"Emm, you are quite cute.." said Amaterasu looking at Naruto face.

"Hey!" exclaimed Kurumi with an angry put and pull Naruto back behind her.

"I will not let you hurt Naruto-kun" said a protective Kurumi.

"Sigh" "Kurumi-chan, you still hate me for our last battle right?" said Amaterasu with a sigh.

"And don't worry I will not harm your little boyfriend here" teased Amaterasu.

"What?! What.. are you saying.. he is just my.. holder.." mumble a blushing Kurumi that almost has steam come out from her head.

"Kurumi-chan.. you don't want to be my friend?" asked Naruto in a sad tune, since he is just an innocent 5 year old child who hasn't figure out the meaning of boyfriend.

"Ei?! No! Of course I want to be friend with you" said Kurumi quickly.

"So, that's mean I am your boyfriend right?" asked Naruto innocently with his' cute foxy grin.

"Ei?! Yes and yaa!" exclaimed Kurumi who is blushing badly while trying to explain the meaning to her holder.

"Have you two done yet?! You two can settle that problem later" asked Yami impatiently and in a rude tune.

"Yami-kun, don't be so rude" scold Kami to her younger brother.

"Hng" "Naruto-kun, Kurumi-chan, can you both come here for a moment we gotta bring you to the place you gonna stay at" asked Kami nicely.

(10 minutes later)

Kami realm- another part of the forest of birth

"There is the place you two will stay at" said Kami and point her finger at a small house that surround by the beauty of nature and has a small pond not far away from the small house and a small bridge across the small pond.