Chapter 32: Yami?!

S: Welcome back to the new chapter of "Apprentice of God" or "God Apprentice", "Apprentice of God" three words or "God Apprentice" two words. Nah~ Just call anyway you like as long as you can remember this book that is :D

Long Di: Back to the point then S, how much longer till Naruto reach Yami's castle? I have been waiting for so long for the final battle and I believe most readers who are still supporting story also been waiting for this moment so long.

S: Well probably in next chapter? Since I still need to sum up everything before Naruto go straight toward Yami's castle for the final showdown.

Long Di: Oh, then I think I should take my leave now "Stand up from his seat"

S: Hm? Where are you going?

Long Di: Well I will need to help my partner's great granddaughter even Naruto is on his way now, I still wish to give her some power to defend herself first.

S: Well good luck then!

Long Di: "Give a nod to the author before he pulled out his sword and create a portal and jump in"

S: Well since Long Di is on his way now, let's begin the story then~

*Oh and in this chapter, to fulfil the promise I made -> to add one of my fellow author's OC - @Godzillajr2719's Oc into the story. So in this chapter there will be a character name Maurice and it is his oc, for this character detail information go check on @Godzillajr2719 work :D

Let's begin shall we?

(Previous chapter)

"Use our strength!" stated three God in union as they pump their power to the blonde warrior, with three but not only one power of the God, the Blade was pulled out from the ice and- "Ah!!!!" "Boom!!!"

(Three hours later)

"... Why is it so bright here?" mumble the fully healed white gigantic monster as it raised it head and almost has it eyes popped out as the scene in front of him is something that consider impossible.

The supposed three silent singer mountains were now reduced to two as the central mountain and the highest one was gone... like being wiped off the surface completely and created a large pathway straight toward Yami's castle.

'Hm.. isn't that boy amazing...' thought the gigantic monster with a small smile....

(Present)

On the way toward Yami's castle

"Release me at once mortal!" ordered a feminine sound came from the Godly blade of Olympus.

"Sigh" "Still complain about being seal in the blade I see?" "Yes, she is still angry about being sealed into the sword" replied a very annoyed blonde warrior, after he pull out the blade of Olympus from the thick ice and reveal the power of Gods to the world again, with just a single blow the highest mountain in underworld was gone forever.

After the mountain the blade was being seal into the seal on Naruto's right hand, with some unknown reason the ghost of the Goddess of wisdom was being seal along with the blade.

"I wonder why the blade would turn into black color?" said Zinorge and just as she said after Naruto made a swing with the blade, the blade golden part began to fall off and being replace by some black unique metal.