Chapter 15: God of War (Part 4)

S: Yo~ Hi guys welcome to the 15th chapter of the apprentice of God XDD

Long Di: Indeed, by the way where is Naruto?

Naruto (God Apprentice): Err.. is this way? Or that way? Ahhh!! Which one is the correct path??!!

S: Well, looks like he is still trying to find a way out from the genjutsu

Long Di: Well, I am quite surprise genjutsu can effect on him.. since I am immune to genjutsu.

S: Ei, really?

Long Di: Well, yes since Huang Di has the ability to find a way out in the heavy genjutsu so I also have the power like him after I have his' bloodline.

Zu Long: Hm.. Us Dragon also immune to Genjutsu

Kurama: You being my Jinchuriki also possed the power to immune Gnejutsu

S: Yo, Kurama how it been?

Kurama: Well, quite well.

Zu Long: How about my great granddaughter doing right now?

S: Well let's find out shall we?

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

'How can she still alive?!' thought Naruto after his' sight come back.

'What is this?' thought Naruto and found himself at a complete strange place that he never been before and only cover in black.

'Where am I?' thought Naruto and move toward with caution and both his' blades in his' hands.

"Clank! Pham!!"

??: Tell me who do you belongs to?

Asked a rude and furious voice not too far away from Naruto's current position and the voice of the man was combine with the sound of whipping and the sound of painfully moan.

With curious and caution the blonde decided to walks toward the sound and it may lead him out of this place fill with only darkness?

??: Tell me!

Roared the man in furious as the leather whip in his hand keep whipping on the white and small figure that have a pair of fox ears on her head.

With the sound being closer and closer and now the blonde can finally take a clear view that is in front of him and it almost cause his heart to sink when he saw who is the one being torture.

Naruto: Kurumi!

(Present)

Watching the scene in front of him Naruto unconsciously roar out in rage and this gain the attention of the man and to turns around to faces the blonde.

Yami: Oh, isn't that my precious champion? How was your days in the underworld, Naruto~

Naruto: Yami! You are going to pay for this!!

Yami: Oh? I don't think so brat...

With a wave of his hands several minions of Yami were form using the shadow and took the appearance of Yami.

Yami: Kill him

With that simple order the minions all rush toward the blonde without their own thoughts and raising their shadow form swords, aiming for the head or the heart.

Naruto: Wood style: birth of the land!

Exclaimed the blonde and using his own created wood style, roots immediately overgrown and break out from the land just underneath those minions and pulling them into the dirt before disappear again.