Chapter 29: The tyrant of Lava

S: Hi guys, it been a while since the last update of "Apprentice of God" right? Don't need to worry now as I decide to keep update this book until Naruto return to Konoha.

Long Di: It good to hear that you decide to write but what makes you decide to update this book until Naruto return to his family?

S: Well, it been too long and it already 20+ chapters and if I don't update this story, it will delay too long before Naruto return.

Long Di: That's good to hear since Kurama said he want to bite you so bad if Kurumi doesn't get rescue, not to mention Zu Long also said that he will destroy whole dark realm himself if Naruto keep delaying his footsteps.

S: "Gulp" Well anyway let's don't waste more time and begin the story shall we? "Slowly back away and try to find the way to get out from the nine tails fox rage"

Long Di: Oh, I forgot to mention I haven't closed the portal to the dark realm-

S: Ah!!!! "Being drag away by an undead army"

Long Di: Well, since the author can't be missing or the story will be put on hiatus, so let's begin the story then "Pull out his sword and go rescue the author"

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

"Do you really need to leave?" asked Rias as she really didn't want her future husband to leave but now she has find a place that she can call home and the Queen wants her to stay with them.

"Sorry, but I still has a girl to rescue and a promise to fulfil" said Naruto giving a small peck on Rias hand before jump onto his wood giant.

"Good bye!" "Stay safe!!" said the Queen and her daughter while waving their hand even has some succubus also waving to send the fox mask warrior off with her the Queen's niece blush a bit.

"In front your path, lays two paths. Right lays the thunder Goddess and west lays the Tyrant of lava. Be careful Naruto" mumble Long Di on the roof of the castle with a small smile and has all his wives beside him before all of them fading away.

(Present)

The river of blood and tears

"Fuu~.. It so hot here" mumble the fox mask warrior as he sits on his wooden giant's head, which legs if not because of Naruto has add some water style protection, it will surely be on fire at the moment.(Edit: Blood and tear is hot? That's new)

After our blonde hero leave the succubus city and continue his journey toward Yami's castle to rescue his precious lover/teacher/sister figure- Kurumi and after defeat some useless "garbage" that send by Yami to kill him, he is now walking on the ...

After our blonde hero leave the succubus city and continue his journey toward Yami's castle to rescue his precious lover/teacher/sister figure- Kurumi and after defeat some useless "garbage" that send by Yami to kill him, he is now walking on the big scorched rocky, jagged landscape that has red boiling lava that is flowing down from the sides of the road.