Chapter 9: Win? Lose? (Part 2)

S: Thanks for the support guys XDD Sorry if this chapter is not good as the previous one because now I am suffering from headache and you ask why I still update this story because I have made a promise with a fellow author that I will update it today. And wow, that's a lot of people want Yami die XDD Well, let's begin shall we?

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

'Damm it!! How can I defeat this fucking thing?!' thought Naruto trying to figure out how to defeat the monster.

"Roar!!" with the load roar the hydra remaining eight heads rush toward Naruto.

(Present)

Yami's realm- arena of death

"Roar!!" with the load roar the hydra remaining eight heads rush toward Naruto.

"Wood release: Giant spear!" exclaimed Naruto with giant wood spear rose from the ground and impale into a head, Naruto quickly jump to the head and stuck one of his' blade into the hydra's head

And quickly jump upward to dodge the attack of the other seven head, and using the death head as a platform after dodged all of the attacks and land on the head.

"Slash!" "Roar!!" and throw his' other blade to the nearest head's eye and release the one stuck on the death head.

With the head swinging around because of pain with Naruto using the opportunity when the hydra's head swing his' head upward, he release his' blade from the hydra's eye and quickly pull back his' blade.

"Hya!!" exclaimed Naruto and using the momentum of falling while adding more Chakara into both blades forming a large fire blades and cut the hydra's third head.

"Roar!!" with the hydra roar in pain with one of its' head fall onto the ground.

"Six more to g-" "Plam!!" thought Naruto but suddenly being attack by a head of the hydra and send crash into the wall at the other side of arena.

"Roar!!" with the hydra growing a new head from the one which had been cut down and the one that had been pierce through with its' wound regenerated itself.

"What?!" thought Naruto, shock.

Audience seat

"What??!! How does it possible, the heads that had been cut down grown back itself?!" stated the shock host succubus.

With everyone in the audience seat also as shock as her.

(With Kami, Yami..)

'Hm, the hydra will grow back its' heads no matter how many you cut down, I will enjoy you death brat~' thought Yami with an evil smile.

'Naruto-kun, please hear me in order to kill the hydra you must-'thought the fox ears girl desperately but can't disobey Yami's order and help her love.