Chapter 23: Truth and herritage

S: Hi guys, did anyone miss me? xD

Long Di: Hm? Aren't you suppose to write 'Dragon Dynaty'? Why suddenly change your mind to write this story?

S: Well... I need some time to write out the chapter and I almost out of idea how to write out the story that store in my mind so I think writing another story will be a good relax for my mind not to say there are also many readers waiting for this update xD.

Long Di: Hm..

S: By the way I haven't finish the whole battle in the mist and there are still many questions such as who the black knight is and what is the voice that keep calling for Mari?

S: Well let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

"Crack.. crack .." but even Naruto putting his best effort to contain the knight to break free, but cracks has started to appear on the wood dome with the wood dome start to shake furiously.

"Pham!" "Naruto!" "Clank!" seeing the monster break free Mari immediately rush toward Naruto and raise her hand to block the sword strike from the black knight.

"Clank!" immediately gain back his attention, Naruto quickly draw out his blades and strike toward the abdomen of the knight.

"Pham!"

(Present)

Similar to earlier situation, the blades were being deflected by the knight easily and several black fire balls were form behind the black knight, sending them all toward Naruto who quickly pull back his blades and push Mari to the side while he himself jump to the other side.

"Wood style: Root bind!" with the fox mask warrior quickly form a hand seal, summon roots from the ground and bind the black knight.

"Hya!" using the great opportunity Mari quickly sneak behind the black knight, raising her hand and send a strong blow toward her enemy's face

"Pang!" loud sound of metal crashing together can be hear through the entire battle flied even the mist being blew off.

"..." but surprisingly the knight still stand still on his ground and not even flinch by the attack. "Ra!" with fire suddenly erupt and surround the black knight that force Mari to raise up her hand-

"Clank!" "Argh!" with the roots binding the black knight being burned away in the process, the black knight quickly use his hand to grab onto Mari's throat, raising her off the ground.

"Mari!" yelled Naruto quickly rush toward Mari's but being stop by the fire balls that being sent by the black knight and being force to dodge all of them.

"Pham!" didn't let go of his prey the black knight forcefully slam Mari's onto the ground and the force behind the attack shatter the ground by create some strong wind blow.