Chapter 18: A msyterious succubus

S: Hi guys, welcome to the 18th chapter of the apprentice of God. XDD Wow, just another two chapter and it will finally reach the 20th chapter XDD

Long Di: Indeed, great work for you too S "Throw a red bean bun to the author"

S: Thanks "Grab the bun and start eating"

Long Di: Well, by the way where is Naruto?

Naruto (Apprentice of gods): Pham! "Riding on his' wood giant"

Naruto: Yo, sensei "Give a bow toward Long Di"

Long Di: Hi Naruto you are now proceed toward the land of succubus right?

Naruto: Ya, by the way if there any curse or something that in the land of succubus?

Long Di: Well..

S: Hold it! Let's begin the story first shall we? XDD

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

"You still don't give up aren't you" asked Yami while sitting on his' throne and gaze at Kurumi who still in her mediate post since and ignore everything Yami said.

"Hm, why stubborn?" asked Yami and walks toward Kurumi and try to touch her but immediately being shock by the shield.

"Leave Yami, I will not change my mind" said Kurumi without open her eyes.

"Tch" exclaimed Yami with him walks away.

'Hm.. that brat doesn't looks like he will be easily defeat.. hm, yes.. a succubus will do the job, I just simply need to let Kurumi know the brat had betray her' thought Yami with a evil smirk and disappear in a black smoke.

(Present)

Setagaya Mari POV

(Mindscape- flashback)

"Look at her eyes.. Tch" "So gross.. Yuk, why her eyes is red?" "Hm, Mari? Being bully again? Ha! You deserve it!" "She doesn't even eat what we succubus eat~ Such a freak" "Loser, you didn't have mommy to protect you? Hahahaha! You don't even deserve to be live with us!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

(Reality)

"Shut up!!!!" yelled a teenage girl with blood red hair and eyes, with a pair of black wings similar to a bat, with her only wearing a black tight top and short pants that fill with dirt and with damage.

"Sob.. Sob..." cried the girl sadly while hugging her legs close to her chest and lean on a dead three with no more leaf and cried alone.

"Why why do they hate me?" "You are such a freak!" "No I am not!!!" yelled the girl and grab a stone beside her and throw forward a direction.