Chapter 31: The blade of God and the ruler of ice!

S: Hi guys welcome to another chapter of "Apprentice of God" xD Finally, Naruto finally going to get his final weapon now xD

Long Di: So he will get his third weapon in this chapter? I am quite curious what weapon will he get before he faces Yami.

S: Well, I actually have mention what is the weapon already in the chapter "A father's regret" that Zues has drawn the symbol of Omega on his left hand and transfer his remaining power to our blonde hero.

Long Di: Oh you mean the great blade that end the great war of titan? That is surely a very powerful weapon so assume that he will have "Sword of Kings" in his right hand and the Blades of Gods in his left hand?

S: Yup!! Wouldn't it be very cool?

Long Di: Hope he didn't get his blood and power being suck dry (=-=|||)

S: Oh... I forgot that both of the godly of demon weapon require sacrifice especially both of them have the power to end a war with a single swing of the blade (^-^|||)

Long Di: Anyway let's begin the story shall we?

S: Oh! Let's begin the story then!

Let's begin~

(Previous chapter)

"Naruto! The name you said, is it Kurumi the nine tails fox?" asked the monster wolf as she turn her red ruby eyes toward the blonde.

"Zinorge?" asked Naruto and only receive a nod from the powerful monster that has her red lighting bugs automatically go and attack monsters that begin to emerge again.

"Yes, she is the one I will save, no matter what" answered the boy determined and hold tightly on his weapons.

"Jump to my back" "Ei?" "No one is going to hurt my family! If someone does I will make them pay with blood!" exclaimed Zinorge as several crimson descend and destroy entire area of monsters.

"Thanks then, Zinorge-chan" said Naruto with a chuckle and jump onto the back of the thunder Goddess. "Then let's go!" with that both Zinorge and Naruto disappear after a crimson thunder.

(Present)

The three silent singer Mountains

"Ah..choo!"

The three silent singer is one of the cruelest place in the underworld as it is an exact opposite of The River of Blood and Tears as the three silent singer is an icy, frozen mountains range that is filled with only pure ice.

Everything, living or non-living objects that step in to the mountain will be turned into a frozen statue just in a blink of an eye. Legend said that, there were three singers, their voice is so beautiful and almost prefect, birds, animal even trees and flower will turn their attention to the singers when they sing. Day passed as their fame were all around the world and even spread to the heaven and brought to the attention of Goddess.