Bonus chapter: A Busy Hokage

S: Hi guys, welcome to a bonus chapter of "Apprentice of God" and finally my first stories that reach 1k votes!! Ya~~~~ Throwing flowers~~

Long Di: Indeed, I hope mine can reach 1k soon (current 856 votes, still 134 votes to go) XDD

S: Thanks for your support my dear readers~ And special thanks to Yuesarutobi, helping me to design the book cover, F/Fenrix for providing me ideas and support from my first story till now XDD, PinkiePieParty122894 fellow author for providing ideas and support XDD (Although I seldom chat with you now XDD Sorry)

S: And this is a bonus chapter (future) because I don't know what to write about Naruto 10 years training in Kami's, Yami's and Shinigami's realm XDD So it maybe a little bit confuse but don't worry everything will be mention in the future chapters.

S: Ya, this chapter is after Naruto return to Konoha and before the mission of Wave. By the way in this story there won't be a Uchiha massacre so Uchiha Mikoto, Itachi, Shisui, Fugaku and other Uchiha member will be alive and still staying in Konoha XDD (*Everything will be explain in the future chapter, I promise XDD) So, let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

(Before the story, can you guess who is the Hokage?)

(Present- Morning, Kyuubi festival)

Hokage office

"Tch... stupid paper works... stupid council.. stupid..." mumble a certain blonde hair, who has been stuck in the Hokage office form the early morning to now 11 in the afternoon, only reading and stamping scrolls and massive stack of paper like mountains that being put on his table.

"Remind me.. why do I want.. to be Hokage.." mumble the blonde while laying his head on the Hokage table while stamping another scroll that has civilian council stamp on it.

"Stupid civilian.. especially Mebuki... Can't she bring less trouble for me.." mumble the blonde while trying his best not to throw the stack of scroll and paper out the Hokage office or just use a fire release jutsu and burn all those cursing paper works.

"Knock knock" "Come in" signal the blonde who being burry under the stack of paper with a sigh.

"Hokage-sama" the first person that walks into the Hokage office is a woman with blonde hair, green eyes and wears a white qipao dress with three red circular designs at the bottom of the front of her dress as well as the back.