Chapter 16: God of War! (Part 5)

S: Yo, hi guys welcome to the 16th chapter of the Apprentice of God XDD

Long Di: Hm~

S: ? You seems to be happy Long Di care to share why?

Long Di: Well, if you have read the bonus part you will know why~ I am so a super lucky man~ HAHAHA!

S: ....... "Cough out blood"

Long Di: Well where's Naruto?

Naruto (Apprentice of God): Yo guys!

S: Yo, welcome XDD

Long Di: Well, did you defeated Alecto?

Naruto: Oh, you mean that witch? Well almost I wonder who is this 'Ares' you told me before.

S: Well, he is the former God of war in Greek but being defeated by your master- Kratos.

Naruto: Oh~ So he just a loser than?

Long Di: Don't underestimate him Naruto even he was defeated by your master but he is still a former God of war.

Naruto: Oh.. Right? Well does he has any weakness?

Long Di: Well, he is stupid.. Really stupid by only using his' muscle to think, brainless but quite ambitious.

Naruto: Oh~~ Ei! Author let's begin the story I can't wait to challenge a real God of War now! "Draw out his' blades"

S: Ei, Sure? Well let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin the story

(Previous chapter

"Sisters!!" yelled Alecto can't believe only minutes.. minutes her two sister were defeated so easily.

"You.. you will pay for this!" yelled Alecto furiously with her suddenly explode out tentacle with it size become bigger and bigger.

"What the hell is this?!" with Naruto immediately jump backward to dodge the tentacles of Alecto.

Finally Alecto turn into a huge, fish? Octopus? (I really have no idea what that sea monster is, it just like a combination of Octopus and what?)

"Roar!!" "Really? You turn into a fish monster on the land?" said Naruto with a face palm but still jump backward to dodge Alecto tentacles.

"Now let me show you what you should become on the land" "Wood Release: Wood Human Technique" exclaimed Naruto with a giant humanoid creature with full body and an oni-like face with wooden dragon wrapped around its torso rose from the ground with Naruto standing on its' head.

"Roar!" with shock and Alecto still try to attack the wood giant with her tentacles. "Wood release: Wood dragons!" with woods dragons burst out from the ground and bite on Alecto tentacles and with Naruto's wood giant jump into the air.

"Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands" exclaimed Naruto with a word (座) on the palm of the giant right hand and slam onto Alecto's head, with her tentacles being bite by wood dragon and her being stupid enough to transform into a sea monster on the land thus being slam right on her head.

"ROAR!!!!'

(Present)

"Roar..." with the heavy hit on the sea monster head, it size slowly shrink down finally turn back into her human size.