Chapter 19: Yami's quest

S: Hi guys, welcome to the 19th chapter of the Apprentice of God "Cough"

Long Di: Are you okay? You look ill

S: Ya, "cough" just normal flu

Long Di: ...

S: Anyway let continue our story ya "Cough"

Long Di: You better go and rest.. you seems you can almost pass out anytime.

S: Oh, no I am absolutely okay, I am fine "Ah chuu"

Long Di: ...

S: By the way where is Naruto.

Long Di: He is there stuck in the wood giant left leg with Mari trying to pull him out. "Point at the direction behind him"

Mari: Hang on, I will pull you out!

S:.... So how long do you think she needs to pull him out? "Cough"

Long Di: Well....

S: "Cough" Well let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

(Previous chapter)

"You are a succubus right? I am traveler can you bring me to your land?" asked Naruto with a smile.

"You are a living human?" asked Mari with shock.

"Ya?" "You shouldn't be here, this is the place of lust! Every man travel to the land of succubus will have their life form being suck out, leave now" stated Mari and push Naruto hope he will leave the land of succubus.

"Wait-" "Pham!" with Naruto being push and crush into the wood Giant leg.

"Ah! I am sorry!" apologize Mari and immediately move forward to pull Naruto out from the leg of giant.

(Present)

Five minutes later

"Ouch..." "I am really sorry are you okay?" asked Mira with guilt.

" "I am really sorry are you okay?" asked Mira with guilt

"Ya.. I am okay" replied the blonde hair warrior with a smirk with his injuries begin to cure themselves.

"Wow.. " "Hm?" "I never believe I have a chance to meet a living person.." exclaimed Mari with impress while looking at Naruto.

"Well..." replied Naruto with a smirk.

"Say Mari, what did you said about the place of lust? And it is dangerous for every male?" "Oh.. yeah.. because the land of lust is the place that rule under the queen succubus and an succubus source of food is a male's sperm or their soul.. every man travel to here will have none able to walk out here.." explain Mari with a sigh.

"So you must leave now! Or else-" "Or else what?" asked Naruto and grab Mari's hand that tried to push him away.

"Or else.." "You are also a succubus right? But look, I am still okay and fine" said Naruto. "Because.." "So there's nothing to be afraid abou-" "You don't understand!" yelled Mari with tears start to streaming down her face again.