four

Michael: Come get breakfast with us. We'll be down stairs

I read the text and hop out of my bed. I get dressed in something casual but I don't bother to do my makeup. I take the elevator downstairs to where they serve breakfast. I'm assuming we have some time before we have to go.

Thanks to Michael's hair, I easily spot out the boys from the crowd of people. They are already sitting down at a table with their food so I go ahead and get mine before I sit with them.

When I walk over to the table, I can feel all their stares at me. It feels like they all know something that I didn't. I brush it off as I probably just walked in during a bad conversation.

"Good morning," I say, sitting in the free seat next to Ashton.

"Good morning love," Michael says.

As much as I wanted to hate when he called me pet names, I couldn't bring myself to do it. It feels like something Michael would do for any girl that talks to him and not something directly targeting me.

Calum and Luke start giggling to themselves while Ashton just eats quietly. Michael is just being Michael.

"Hey Ashton. Are you okay?" I ask him, budding his arm.

Ashton moves his arm away from me, scooting closer to Luke.

That's weird. Did I do something to him?

The interaction with Ashton caused awkwardness to fill the air around the table. I give up on talking to them and eat my breakfast.

We collected our stuff for the bus and loaded back up. Michael helped me again, like usual, with my stuff. After I sat my stuff in my room, I went back out to the lounge area where the boys hang out.

Ashton was still being quiet so I sat close to Michael. I feel like I needed to apologize for something to Ashton but I have no idea what I could've done. I pulled out my phone to text him.

  Me: Did I do something to make you upset? You didn't talk to me at breakfast and you're not talking right now.

Ashton was already on his phone when I sent the text so I know he would see it right when it sent. I notice his eyebrows raise and he looks over at me. Ashton scoffs and looks back down at his phone.

     Okay, now I know that I did something.

     I bite my lip and look down at my phone. I have no idea what I could've done to him. I haven't even known them for that long and someone's already mad at me. I look over at Michael who's having a conversation with Calum about something. I tap on his shoulder so he will look at me.

     "Yeah?" He asks, now facing me.

     "Can we talk in my room? It's kinda important," I say, almost at whisper level.

     Michael nods and we both get up and head to the back. I can hear faint whispers from the other boys as we walk away. I try not to pay any attention to it. I already know what they're thinking.

     When we get in my room, Michael flops down on the couch bed. He's laying there and he pats his lap for me to sit on it.

     "I actually need to talk. It wasn't a code for anything," I say, rolling my eyes.

     "Damn, I thought I was finally gonna get lucky," He says, shifting his body to where he's sitting up, "Kidding. What's the matter, love?"

     "Ashton is mad at me and I don't know what I did. He won't talk to me and when I texted him he seemed annoyed," I explain while I sit down next to him.