seven

After breakfast, we got all of our things and got back on the bus. This was becoming my least favorite part of the entire tour. The constant loading and unloading things strained made me feel sore in my arms.

I notice Michael sitting in the lounge area as Ashton and I take my stuff in. I start to feel nervous even though I know Michael wouldn't have gone around telling everyone. I give him a smile as I walk past him. He seems surprised by my action but he still smiles back at me.

"Thanks Ashton," I say, setting my bag down in my room.

"No problem," Ashton says, doing the same as me.

Ashton is about to leave but he stops himself before he is fully out.

"I forgot to mention. I picked up something earlier for us but it'll be a surprise. I'll tell you when I'm gonna bring it out," He smiles.

I wonder what he got. I honestly have no clue. It's cute that he had the idea to get something for us though.

     I decided to chill out alone in my room for a bit. I needed a reset after all the socializing I have been doing recently. If I was still in my normal conditions, today would be a home day. I'd usually clean or just dance around to music without anyone else. I love being social just as much as the next person, I just need time alone after a while.

     I pull a speaker out of one of my bags. I connect my phone to it and shuffle my "all time favs" playlist. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus comes on. I feel myself smiling as I turn the volume up but not to where the boys can hear.

     "Her name is Noelle
     I have a dream about her
     She rings my bell
     I got gym class in half an hour
     Oh, how she rocks
     In Keds and tube socks," I sing along.

     The chorus is my favorite part of the song so I go a little bit harder at it than the rest of the song. I'm dancing around in my room, honestly having a great time. Just as the second verse comes on, I can hear someone else singing. My eyes go wide and I turn around to see who it is. I see Ashton standing there, a giggling mess.

     This is embarrassing.

    Ashton walks over to me and grabs my hands. He starts to dancing around with me. We're still singing to the song but this time we're dancing together as well. He spins me around and pulls me closer to his chest. The bridge comes on and I allow Ashton to have his moment.

     "I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
     Come with me Friday, don't say maybe
     I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you," He sings along, his face only inches from mine.

I can't help but look in his eyes. The color of them are so pretty. Hazel eyes have always been the prettiest to me.

     I was so lost in Ashton's eyes that I didn't even notice him staring in my own. I feel Ashton's hands grip mine tighter. He glances at my mouth. I hesitate at first, due to the night before with Michael, but I can't help but return the gaze. Ashton leans towards my mouth and I lean towards his.

     Our lips meet and I can feel fireworks going off in my stomach. It's like the moment had been waiting to happen and it's finally here. We pull away before any further action however. For a moment after the kiss, we stay how we are with me still in his arms.

     Ashton let's go of his grip and I back up just a little. It feels a little awkward. Neither of us know what to say. Thankfully, my playlist is still going. I identify the song that's now playing, Yellow by Coldplay.