thirty eight

(fast forward to the end of tour.)

After a long year, tours finally ended. So much as happened since tour began. I know that I signed the contract for the intention of gaining my dream job but even if I don't get it I still would've made some lifelong friends.

I walk off the plane with Ashton. Vivian should be at the airport waiting for us all. She's probably more excited than any of us. She hasn't seen me or Michael in person since she came to visit us that one time.

I notice Vivian standing there with a sign that read "Natalie & The boys." I giggle and run up to her, leaving my bags with Ashton. She looks at me and smiles. Once I reach them, Vivian engulfs me into a bear hug. Once we pull away, Vivian kisses my forehead about a million times.

"I missed you so much. LA is boring without you," Vivian says.

"I missed you so much. It felt like chaos without you," I chuckle.

The boys catch up with us. Vivian practically throws themselves into Michael's arms. I stand next to Ashton and watch our friends be in love. They're honestly the cutest couple that I've seen.

We have to go to the management office before we get to finally go home. Vivian tags along with us.

With all the commotion during tour, I never thought to check in with the team to see if they found an agency. I'm anxious but I have high hopes.

We walk inside the building. It's still just as cold and professional as it was the first time that I came. Mr. Campbell takes us to his office to talk.

He goes over basic things like money, their music, and all the business stuff behind tours. It's just a catch-up meeting so it doesn't take him long to finish up. Everyone goes to walk out but I stay behind.

"Oh, Mr. Campbell, I was wondering if you ever got to looking into the modeling thing for me?" I ask him. I fidget with my hair to calm down.

"Thanks for reminding me. Here," He hands me a card, "That's the number to Wilhelmina Models. I sent them a collection of your photos and left a nice recommendation for you. They're waiting for your call." He smiles at me.

I take the card from him. I can feel my heart about to explode with joy. This is a dream come true.

"Thank you so much. This means the world to me," I say. I leave the office to tell my friends the news.

I get a collection of praises and "proud of you"'s. Ashton pulls me into a hug.

"I knew you would get it baby. You're gonna be the new top model out there," He whispers.

I kiss his cheek and we all walk out. We finally get to go home.

I never thought that I'd find the love of my life when I signed up for that job. A part of me thought it would be an awful experience but it was the opposite. The beginning was rough but it got better near the end.

Calum, as hard as it was for him, finally moved on from the love triangle thing. He's content with being single although I'm pretty sure he's talking to someone on the low and doesn't want us to know yet.

Vivian and Michael are going stronger than ever. They haven't made it official yet since Michael wanted to do that in person. He said it would be more special that way.

Luke is still the adorable dork he is. He's a comforting person to have around. With as silly as he may seem, he's gotta big heart that's willing to hear anyone out. I love him for that.

As for Ashton and I, we've been doing alright. We've stayed out of drama. For the most part, we have been on the low. He's a great boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him.

Now, I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I'm gonna be a model. I've finally done it. I can hear my mom telling me about how proud she is of me. I also planned on telling my brother once I'm home. I know he'll be excited for me.

Being a groupie isn't such a bad thing after all. It got me where I wanted to be. As a bonus I now have three best friends and an amazing boyfriend. It couldn't get better than this.

The End.
_____
authors note
thank u guys so much for reading. i'm kinda sad to end it but i think this is a good ending for this story.

maybe they'll be a sequel we're they're older and not on tour?

i hope you enjoyed the story <3