Chapter 1- The Green Eyed Cat

You woke up in a start. Breathing quickly from the dream of your past. Before remembering what had happened after. You were summoned by a man with a scar on the back of his neck. You don't know how. But he knew exactly who you were and summoned you personally on purpose. He said out of the 7 curses you were probably the strongest. And that's what he needed. He forced you into two contracts. One with him and one with Enki. You didn't know which one you hated most. The man with the scar gave you one order and one order only. If Elf ever showed himself to you, you'd have to do whatever he asked of you. Enki gave you orders here and there. The one you were on was just trying to blend in and keep to the shadows learning as much as you could until you were called again.

You've been with them for a good decade now. And during the time, you've learned their plan quite well. They sta-

"Purrrrrr~" your thoughts were cut off by a pat on the head

And no, you weren't shifted. You looked up and yawned.

Musashi chuckled at you.

"You seemed a little panicked. You ok?" he asked,

You blinked, yawning again with a nod. Being down on earth for so long without eating souls or being near the other six started taking it's toll on your curse. You've gotten more lazy and tired then usual and your usual was always napping if you weren't taking care of something. You see. Like how Pride was fueled by people who praised him since it made his pride grow. Lust was fuelled by attention. Any time Envy wanted something her strength would grow as well. Wrath's curse grew the closer he got to negative energy, so the battle field was pretty much a power source for him. Greed was always about gambling, and he was smart enough to know his chances, so every win he won fuelled him farther. Gluttony is probably obvious, the more full or stuffed she was the stronger she fought. You however, were a tad different. Being the river that connects each stream you were the peacekeeper. The closer you were to them and the happier they were with each other fuelled you. It was either that or souls. And you haven't been close to getting either for 10 years.

"Tired" you sighed,

Curses weren't meant for long term contracts. They were made for war and fighting.

You were just glad you made a couple friends to keep your spirits up in this personal hell of yours that wasn't called home. Musashi was one of them. He knew you were a demon and you told him the truth of why he had the powers he did. (And this is where I change the plotline as to not to confuse anyone.) His mother was born a demon before she descended down to earth to get away from the celestial wars. Easy to tell he was related to her being that she was one of the demons in your group back then. You had figured out the man with the scar's plan quite awhile ago. He somehow got his hands on the archives of heaven and hell. Our history and all. He found the legend of the seven curses and right now on the timeline is when the new generation of seven are supposed to emerge. He's trying to find all of them and forcefully awaken all there demonic power with 'science' and later on control them.

Musashi ended up being one of the new curses. Being a curse yourself of course you told him the truth of why he was captured and lied to. He was fated to be the new curse of Wrath. Honestly.. you were surprised your master had only found 2 being that the last 5 were already in this damned prison.

"Of course you are.. You're always tired. Is the supposedly 'new' curse of Sloth going to be as lazy as you too?" he asked,

You growled at him, your eyes still closed.

"I'll have you know that without Sloth the rest of the curses would be at each other's throats. Well, if he's grown into it by now that is" you sighed to yourself, thinking about the boy you knew to be the new curse of Sloth.