Chapter 9- Uno~ get you ass back here!

"You did better than I thought you would.. Good job" you smirked, looking down at your lieutenant.

He was on the ground out cold with blood dripping down his face. Bruises were sure to cover his body by tomorrow. But he did well still. He had managed longer than most demons would.. but his curse wasn't settling with him too well. Instead of joining together like they were supposed to, they were fighting each other. Honestly... pride was so difficult for no reason.

"Now.. once you wake up it'll be up to hell for you. Remember that~" you whispered, letting the silent command echo until you knew it'd be there when he awoke.

Now that the courses down here have been seen, you'd need to go back up to hell to get the rest of his training down without causing any problems down on earth.

~

"What are you doing?" Jyugo asked, suddenly waking up to an annoyed groan.

He looked over only to be met with a surprising sight indeed. Nico and Rock were both still asleep.. but Uno was still awake.. and playing cards with the night guard.

Uno looked over to him frowning.

"Currently loosing to a guard!" he cried, dramatically before sighing. "And I thought I was the best at this game.."

You only giggled quietly.

"Sorry.. my brother is a gambler as well. And he often practiced with me. So I'm used to predicting chance" you shrugged, before laying down your cards once again. "Which is why I just won another round. Next?"

He gave her a determined stare. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn't read her. This was a first for him.

"Next!"

And with that they went another round.. and another. Jyugo only watched for a couple minutes before going back to sleep. Once Uno realized he had passed out again he looked up to you curiously.

"Who are you really?" he suddenly asked, causing your lips to tick up in a small smirk, as you continued to stare down at your cards.

"No one really.. I'm simply.. one hell of a guard~" you chuckled, thinking back to your brother.

He only continued to stare at you.

"I saw where you jumped from the day of the tournament. Landing with ease like you did should have been impossible.. shouldn't it have..? " he asked, setting down his cards.

Your eyes gleamed, setting down your own with a grin.

"Looks like you win this round.." you stated, with a slight yawn.

"You're always tired.. and strange" he continued to list, before looking down to her hands. "And don't get me started on those weird star things on the back of your hands. I saw them once when you slid them off to wash your hands in the docter's office"

You were mentally applauding the boy. Just like Lust he was.. so perceptive of the people around him. Of course that was obvious watching how he won his part of the tournament. Looks like your slight slip up at the tournament would end up waking him up before Hajime got the chance. If it did or not, his training would have to wait anyways until Musashi's was done.

"Good for you.. now until you tell me what they mean I'm not telling you anything." you said, "Another card please."

He gave you another before thinking to himself.

"I don't know..." he mumbled to himself, something inside him growling otherwise.

"I don't know!" he said again, trying to shake the growling voices away.