Chapter 15- That's All?

"That's all?"

You nodded, smilling down at the boy.

"That's all of it. I couldn't really say anything about it before hand.. though I'm pretty sure Pride knew.... I caught him watching us one night, but he didn't say a thing to Rokudo. I owe him for that." you sighed,

Lust wasn't one for holding something against another. So he let it slide pretty easily that you had waited this long to tell him. But if one of them like Greed or Envy were to find out about it... well that was a whole different story. If Pride already knew than that was done. Gluttony really wouldn't care either, and Wrath despite the curse he held was usually pretty cool minded.

"And I take it he doesn't know a thing still. Or feel anything?" he asked,

You shook your head.

"I'm not aloud to give him any hints of who he used to be. Mitsuru also told me I couldn't awaken his demon myself either. So here I am. Sneaking little moments in anytime I can. Pathetic I know. But I really can't stop myself.

I miss him.. but he's right there" you stated, before looking away and over to Lust who only gave a pout.

"We're going to have to take him back to his cell. Hajime though an underling is our boss now. Scared of you, but still our boss" He said, changing the subject quickly.

You chuckled

"Yes.. I know. Speaking of which, Uno will be coming back down today, Gluttony has something up her sleeve for the boy which means you won't be able to go near cell 13 for the rest of the day. We'll have to switch shifts today" you said, as he nodded.

"Got it."

~

"That's all?"

You frowned, giving a small nod.

"Afraid so.. Shiro, confirmation?" You asked,

He nodded causing you to sigh

"Well there you have it.. We're out of sugar and milk. So much for making cookies." you smiled sheepishly,

Rock smiled as well, chuckling.

"We can still make that stove oven pizza though. We already made the dough before hand."

Both you and the chef nodded

"Of course.. "

And after everything was done you and the two of them sat around the counter eating. Sparkles appearing mostly around Rock as he actually took his time to eat the food and taste it. You just did your best to eat it despite it having no taste. It was always strange eating something that tasted like nothing honestly. The white goo for cheese was simply white goo to you. The crust was simply dry plain crumbly food. The circular things of meat coming closest to something a demon might eat in hell was the only thing that had a slight taste at all.

"Delicious! Don't you agree, (Y/n)?"

You smiled, slowly nodding.

"Perfect.."

If only you could replace the tomato sause with blood. Than it'd at least a little bit more appitizing.

~

"That's all?"

You crossed your arms, circling around him as if sizing him up.

Hajime took a slight step back despite himself.

"Yep.. as your final test. You need to tag me both in the back and at the back of my neck. Both are the weakest spots on an angel and therefore most guarded. Just because you're not joining the war when we're done doesn't mean you get to skip out on this test. Musashi did it. You can as well" you explained, watching with narrowed eyes as he straightened up.