Chapter 13- Jyugo?

"(Y/n)? Where have you been the last couple of days?" a certain mix color eyed boy asked, having just come up the stairs to see you laying down in your usual spot. "I haven't seen Kuu around either.."

You opened yours eyes before smiling.

"Yeah.. I was put to sleep for a couple days. Sorry, did I miss something?" you asked, watching as he walked closer.

"Well we have a new night guard. Though I'm sure you already know about that.." it wasn't a question yet still sounded as if it were one, so you answered.

"Yep.. He's actually my brother"

He nodded, sitting down and chuckling slightly as you immediatly set your head on his lap.

"Really.. you don't look a like at all. But I guess that happens" he shrugged,

"Might be because we aren't blood related. We both didn't have family growing up and decided to stick with one another. We grew up with 5 other kids too. We haven't seen each other in a very long time, and he gets a little clingy, so he decided to stay and take care of me while I'm here." you explained as he frowned,

"Did something happen to them? Yours and his family?" Jyugo asked,

"My mother died giving birth to me and father left me on the side of the road. His family however.. as gruesome as it might sound were actually hunted down and killed..." you said, smile disapearing.

He decided to stop there.

The rest of the night was spent with random chatter. Nothing awkard just a converstion here and there that popped up out of nowhere.

~

"HEY-!" Hajime went to yell at Jyugo for not being in his cell before a hand covered his mouth.

He turned to see a smirking Lust with a finger at his lips for silence. Hajime nodded, backing down from the curse. Lust nodded towards jyugo again and that's when Hajime saw you asleep too. A shiver going up his spine. What would've happened if he had actually ended up waking you up on accident. You'd probably kill him for real before the final test.

You were currently half laying on Jyugo asleep. A blanket covering the two of you as you both slept peacefully. Jyugo still sat up against the railing with his head drooping down towards yours.

Lust wanted to fanboy over the sight while Hajime only looked away awkwardly.

"What do we do now? I can't just leave him out of his cell.." Hajime grumbled, pointing over to the two.

Lust only shrugged

"How am I supposed to know. I'm about capturing beauty- specifically mine~ Not capturing criminals or prisoners" the demon waved him off, before thinking to himself. "If we ask Mitsuru he can block of these cameras and we can just let them be too.."

Hajime only grumbled to the idea. Might be safer anyways.. one wrong move that could cause you to wake up would be the end of his demon life as it is..

"Alright..." he ended off with a growl,

.
.
.

You woke up to a cool breeze blowing gently into your face suddenly. You blinked your eyes open slowly before realizing you had fallen asleep on someone. You looked up, your eyes widening slightly.. looks like that same person had fallen asleep as well. Jyugo.

Not wanting to wake him up you only gripped onto the blankets more, shifting over slightly to hide your face from the light.

You weren't in the mood. As always.