Chapter 12- You're up!

Uno jumped in surprise seeing you drop down out of nowhere. He could never get used to it.

"Hello~" you smirked, brushing off your shoulder,

"Why must you always drop down out of no where!" he yelled, dramatically.

Turning away and huffing. You chuckled, sliding in front of him and patting him on the cheek.

"Come on.. if you didn't like me you wouldn't be letting me into your cell to talk with you early in the morning." you smiled,

He sighed

"What do you want?"

"Well... I explained the whole situation to you, and in return you said you wanted to meet Envy. You're up! So as promised by the end you'll meet your godmother.. or should I say devil mother? Demon mother?..." having completely drifted off from the situation you really started thinking about it.

What would a godmother be in demon terms?

Certainly god wouldn't want anything to do with the title..

Hmmm

"Hey!"

Your head snapped up before smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry. Anywho... You're up!" you stated again, grabbing him and shifting into hell at the exact river Gluttony had said she wanted to train him on.

Black river falls.

Black water mixed with every dead soul in existence. Gluttony's favorite place to grab a meal. They may have been dead already but the taste was still to die for. But only to those who enjoyed that. You didn't like the taste of dead souls. You prefered something still warm from a drifting life force.

Speaking of which.

The purple haired demon grinned in seeing the both of them. Uno's jaw dropped in seeing her.. the play boy was staring at a beautiful woman for the first time since... Hajime's little brother and he wasn't even a girl!

"Close that mouth of yours unless you want your tongue pulled out~" you whispered with a close eyed smile that scared him into doing just that.

"Well Gluttony.. meet your new student. Uno, meet your new teacher Gluttony" you introduced the two, watching as he started walking closer to her cautiously.

"So you're the curse of Gluttony?" he asked, a slight fear still in his voice.

She bowed slightly.

"An honour to meet you new curse of Lust. Uno is your name, right?" she asked, looking up.

He nodded, sneaking a glance towards you that only made you roll your eyes in amusement.

"He's all yours! Just remember not to take a bite!" You said, turning around and laughing as you heard him yelling from behind.

~

"(Y/N)!"

You swung around and to a stop.

"Yes." you answered, yawning to yourself.

"You said you'd help in the kitchen!" Rock smiled, appearing around the corner.

You nodded, remembering right away.

"I did, want to walk together?" you asked, nodding behind you.

He nodded, walking on over to you. The both of you walked in a calm silence. Rock you noticed was quite calm despite his sometimes loud personna. His love for food gave him away for everything in his curse, but his love for the socialism it caused was what made it more than just that. Honestly, he probably had the most in common with the last genration curse. A love for both food and fighting.