Prologue + Character Info

Your outfit from the past and flashbacks about your past.

The outfit you wear in the pleasant or when you're not in hell

The outfit you wear in the pleasant or when you're not in hell. But the red is darker and there's a hood.

 But the red is darker and there's a hood

Mitsuru is one of your best friends.

Kind of your story: You're Sabastian's older sister.. and the last demon someone would want to make a contract with if they actually knew you. You look like you do in real life or however you want... But, your eye color is blood red like Sabastian's. As for the contract thing, well, you were quite known for your betrayals to your previous masters and mistresses. You didn't betray out of cold intent as most thought, simply because most of them were idiots you didn't see fit of your power. The only way you were fully controlled was if the contractors mark was always activated.

The way you are and your talents: You're quite the sly one as most say and know how to keep silent in anything you're doing. You love your brother to bits and would do anything for him, part of the reason for your being so protective of him is the fact that you practically raised him since your parents both abandoned you. You're mysterious and smart, always on point when making theories. Your talents. Most probably wouldn't expect this, but since you're other half is cat you have quite the talent with 'cat charming' (Stupid name for a thing I think I made up with you know snake charmers but with cats and flutes). Part of the reason for your brothers obsession with them. You're good with throwing knives and disappearing into shadows, but can't travel through them, you can however travel through the minds of other people.

Your demon form: You have small ram like black horns at the top of your head that are tipped gold. Long (H/c-Hair color-) hair that's also tipped gold with a long fluffy cat's tail that's the same as your hair. Sharp cat claws. More agile and quick. Last but not least.. your eyes. Your right is pink and demon like (Like you brother's) and your left is the same green cat eye as Kuu ( The cat's name :) ... ).

and I know the masters give the name to the demon when in contract but let's pretend that doesn't exist.

Sorry for being so long.. I just wanted to make sure you understood your character. ENJOY!