Chapter 19- Traps

You probably know this already. But the way this takes place though similar is going to be different.

~

Once they finally made it to building 5's entrance Kuu jumped down from Jyugo's arms before walking over to Hajime as he took out his radio to get a hold of Mitsuru. Once the energic fool picked up he was quick to ask about building 5.

"Nope. No one at all" he replied, playfully.

"Really..?"

Mitsuru hummed from the other side of the line.

"Really.. Might be taking a lunch break... all at once"

Hajime grumbled in annoyance, hanging up mid way through a question he'd rather not answer. He turned around at the sound of doors opening before conking Jyugo over the head.

"Don't open things without asking!"

"It wasn't me this time!" the boy yelled, hands up in defence.

But that didn't stop Kuu and Hajime to spot the slight flap of some sort of clothing near up top the roof. Despite that they all walked in. Looking at the emptyness everything had. Not a soul was about besides them.

Kuu quickly jumped out of the way before a cage came down from the roof to land over the superviser of building 13.

He turned around to look at all of them in annoyance.

"What happened!?"

"I guess one of us triggered a trap..?" Nico thought aloud, still holding his blue medicine bag close to him.

"Only you idiots could set off a trap just by walking!" Hajime growled,

But Uno didn't even try to keep his laughter down.

"Actually, Hajime~ It seems you're the one behind bars!"

Kuu meowled in amusement while Nico only giggled. Jyugo on the other hand was just in the background watching everything from a distance.

"You look like you're about to get into some serious roleplay there, Hajime~" Uno ended up teasing,

"Yeah! But you should know the whole handcuff behind bars look only looks best on actual inmates!" Nico joined in giggling,

"And who are you to call idiots when you're the one be-HIND BARS!" The ground breaking underneath them mid way through his sentence.

Hajime stared at the spot they were just standing on as they screamed on their way down before raising his hand and sticking up his middle finger.

"This is what you get" he simply stated,

"HEY! YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT US!" Uno yelled back,

Laughing could suddenly be heard cauing him to turn towards the noise to see you now standing on two legs laughing to yourself.

"That was fun to watch.. You're all idiots if you ask me" you smiled slyly at your used to be lieutenant,

He rolled his eyes.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" he asked,

You sighed, taking a step to the side to reveal Inori standing there.

"Sadly I'm the one who set the trap. Orders are orders when they give you no loopholes to work with" you stated quietely, going down on one knee and bowing your head to the other deputy supervisor as he walked passed you.

You- to you masters beliefs, are the lowest of the low who serve him despite the actual power/dominant difference. It's a back of the head order that goes almost automatically when you're around others serving Enki.