Chapter 21- I need you!

"Would you shut up already!"

You continued to play your quiet sweet tune. Now chained in a cell with unhealing broken legs and covered in holy water burns it was all you could do to keep yourself entertained. The old Pride did much worse. So though you couldn't walk you could feel no pain and only be numb.

"I'm not interupting any of your plans, am I? No" you said simply, going back to the slow tune.

"No but you're being annoying!" Elf growled, when Michael didn't say anything.

You smiled, making the music louder.

"Brat..!"

You nodded, setting the flute down for a moment.

"That's what most call me" you shrugged, thinking of Rokudo.

"I'll never know how Lucifer ever handled you.. or how you managed to find a demon that could actually stand you for a mate" Michael finally said, causing you to chuckle.

"Lucifer is amazing. That's all there is to it. Jyugo needed to feel heard and I wanted to feel needed for something other than war. That's that."

"Still a miracle he didn't run out on you sooner" Elf grumbled,

"It is.. especially when is father hated me and still does. Take my life. I don't care. Honestly, you'd be doing me a favor. Take the life of the mate who doesn't remember me I'll tear you apart. Take the life of any of my siblings or any of their students including mine you'll be done for. Simple." you stated, leaning your head back against the wall calmly.

"I want you to snap.. feel pain and be weak. So I'll hit where it hurts.. Just like you did"

"Oh forgive and forget already.. you had too many wings anyway" you waved off,

~

"Do you have to! You don't even remember who she is to you! For all you know she might be your enem-" Rokudo was cut off when Lucifer hit him over the head.

"Oh be quiet. Just thank whatever god that cares about you Lust isn't here. Thank that same god I'm merely a spirit incapable of causing you actual injuries" he grumbled, "The boy said he wanted to save her. It was  his choice to make. If he said no I would've gone down to find her siblings and get their aid"

"Exactly, and you said I'd get my memories back with her help because of this blood amulet thing. If past me handed something so important to her than I don't think he saw her as a threat. Especially in those flashbacks.." Jyugo said, mumbling the last part.

If they were real or not he didn't know. But they felt real. He felt a familliar warmth in himself seeing the scenes.. A familiar feeling he for some reason wished to have again.

"Flashbacks?" Lucifer questioned, having heard the last bit.

"I saw an older version of myself with (Y/n).. and both of you had showed up as well. If anything in them were real... then I don't always get along with you" He explained, looking to Rokudo who only looked away with a grumble. He then turned to Lucifer. "But me and you had seemed pretty close. We teamed up against (Y/n) to get her up on the roof because... I don't remember"

Lucifer didn't even have to think about it before he remembered exactly which memory that was.

"Yes, I remember that day. You missed her but never got to be alone with her since she kept getting called for business. So you came to me and we made a plan that went pretty successful if you ask me" He chuckled,

"Of course you were helping them" Rokudo growled, suddenly.

"Please.. Take me to where she is"

"First, your demon needs awakening or else you stand little to no chance of winning against any angels guarding her." Lucifer said, staring at Rokudo expectangly.