Chapter 22- You Asked For It

You growled, only being held back by Jyugo who was now chained up as well.

"Easy. Your legs are literally broken. You can't walk.. Just let me..... Got it" he cheered, watching the chains fall from her before working on his own locks. "Key to hell, remember?"

You sighed, nodding.

"I do. Sorry" you stated, calming down slightly.

"It's ok, I get it. Your siblings are in danger, and we'll go to help them. But first I need to get this damn thing off" he mumbled, taking your hand and looking over the contract star. "This all started because I got myself captured all those years ago, damn it."

"Don't blame yourself for this. It was me who started it by taking one of his wings in the first place." you grumbled, "I was young and stupid and he had to many wings for my taste."

Jyugo laughed

"I agree. Even 5 is too many. I almost wanted to take one myself.. can I take this"

You didn't answer as he slid your dagger from your belt and cut himself like the first time. His blood dripped onto the dark purple contract star turning it that same odd silvery color. Your eyes flashed suddenly.

"I still don't know how that works" he muttered, confused as always when it worked like the last time.

He'd tried this with another before. A partner who got roped in by a royal angel. The kiss contract worked for any species of royals honestly. It sucked. What was worse is that it didn't work for him. It only worked on you for some odd reason. Not that he was complaining, it just confused him.

"I don't think anyone would. Contracts are supposed to be the most powerful of binding magic" you stated, giving him a small smile.

He nodded, looking to the doors before looking back to you.

"Are you sure you want to come down with me. Once again, your legs are broken and you have burns all over the place."

"Yet everything is numb but my hatred for that freaking archangel" you stated, crossing your arms.

He nodded in understanding.. struggling not to laugh again. So many years since, yet he still felt as if it had only been yesterday since he'd heard your comments of dislike for either his father or Michael.. sometimes even Lucifer. Like when he pushed you into the mud pit.

"You really haven't changed much, have you"

"What about you. Didn't even have your memories of the past and yet you're still escaping everthing that holds you." you chuckled,

He grinned

"Yes, and you were still the only one that could catch me no matter what. Probably why we fit so well.. Though I don't see myself trying to escape from your hold anytime soon" he said, taking your arm. "Now I'll help you down. If you need it, you can also feed. That'll probably speed up your recovery."

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he picked you up bridal style.

"You sure?"

"Of course, not the first time." Jyugo said, looking down at her. "Besides that.. I've been meaning to do this."

Than he kissed you. It was sweet and full of longing for a longer time together. Time you didn't have at the moment.

"After this.. I promise to make it up to you for leaving so long"

The statement made you happy. Very happy. But also slightly mischievous..

"Well color me excited~ Now I'll be taking you up on that earlier offer" You smirked, a glint appearing in your blood red eyes.