Chapter 7

"Arrrg, I'm so tired" Sunoo whispered to himself as he went to the restroom.

He entered one cubicle as he heard footseps going inside. Sunoo suddenly heard a sound like someone was getting slammed into the wall.

Sunoo flinched at the sudden noise and decided to just keep silent inside his cubicle.

'It seems like there will be a fight' Sunoo thought.

"Yah! Nishimura Riki!" one of the three students said. Niki feels anger raging up to his system as he heard his full damn name.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you need from me?" Niki asked with his eyes piercing the other one holding him into the wall.

'huh? Niki is getting into fight again?' Sunoo asked himself.

"You don't need to know who the fuck I am" the stranger said then punched Niki's face. Niki already had enough of the stranger so he punched the stranger back.

"You fucking flirt with my girlfriend, don't you? You fucking asshole!" the stranger yelled at Niki between the fight. Niki just smirked.

"I don't even know who's your girlfried but whoever she is, she has a good taste" Niki said while wearing an annoying smirk on his face which made the stranger gets angrier. The fight between them become wilder.

"You bastard!" the stranger yelled. Punches never stopping as the three helped eachother with beating Niki up but Niki was so strong and he end up beating up the three on himself without difficulties. He always had a fight before so he's used to beating up people with his own strength alone and picking up fights in his previous school.

Then after a few seconds, Sunoo could hear the bodies drop on the ground one by one and Sunoo heard Niki chuckled.

"Too weak" Niki said at last and left the restroom immediately.

Niki don't lie though, he doesn't know who that girl is. He isn't even interested to anybody since he started annoying Sunoo.

"My gosh, am I that handsome?" Niki said to himself while chuckling.

He started to go to the lobby. He prepared himself to go home as he heard the rain starts pouring outside. He took a deep sigh. He doesn't even have an umbrella.

Niki just decided to run since the bus stop is not that far from the campus. He then started to move his feet and run while using his bag as the protection of his head from the rain but his body still getting wet from the rain.

He doesn't care, he just continued running.

On the other side, as Sunoo heard that Niki left the room and the fight is already done, he immediately go out the cubicle as he saw the three students on their miserable state, struggling to get up and fixing themselves. Sunoo just wants to leave as early as possible bacause he doesn't want to get included to the fights but when he reached the door, someone entered.

"Yah! why are you fighting inside the restroom, huh?!" the guidance councilor yelled inside.

Sunoo was about to continue walking when the older stopped him.

"Mr. Kim, where are you going?" the guidance councilor asked while raising one of his eyebrows. Sunoo nervously laughed.

"Oh I was about to leave when you came, sir and just for you to know, I don't fight with them" Sunoo stated but the guidance councilor seems like he didn't believe what Sunoo said.

"The students outside reported that there's a fight here so I immediaty came here to check on you" The guidance councilor said.

"But sir, for real, I was not--" Sunoo was cut off by the older when he started to talk again.