Chapter 12

Just the day after the celebration of Foundation Day, Niki found himself buying two bubble teas for him and Sunoo, and just for you to know, he is definitely 100% ready to confess.

But you know, let’s find out what would happen soon because Niki gets dumbfounded if Sunoo is around. #NikiNumber1Torpe

The word torpe is used to describe someone who doesn't know how to approach the one he likes. Sometimes, even an attractive man who is confident in other aspects of his life can be seen as torpe when it comes to someone who he has feelings for.

He had all smiles while walking when he met Jay on his way with Heeseung. Niki already knew what happened with Jay and Heeseung on the Foundation day. He also knew about being soulmates of the two.

“Hey, Niki! Where are you heading?" Jay asked him before looking at what he was holding "Oh and what's with that bubble tea?  Can I have the other one?" Jay asked as he tried to grab one of the bubble teas but Niki just avoided it and shook his head.

"Yah, buy your own, hyung. This is not for you" Niki said while rolling his eyes. Jay just laughed at his behavior. So childish.

"Then for whom is that?" Heeseung asked him causing for the youngest to smile softly.

"I bought it for Sunoo and for myself, hyung" Niki said simply causing Jay to elbow him.

"Eyy, dude. You need to make sure to confess to him as early as possible..." Jay said and lean closer to Niki to whisper something "...you don't know when is Sunghoon would make his move" Jay whispered on him but Niki just shrugged.

"Jay hyung, whatever happens, I would still be his soulmate" Niki said calmly with a smile in his face. Jay just shrugged and put his arms around Heeseung.

"Okay fine, whatever you say. I'm just warning you" Jay said to Niki.

“Goodluck for your confession, lover boy” Jay teased while wiggling his eyebrows and Niki just giggled.

“Okay fine, just go! You’re ruining my mood” Niki said and pushed Jay together with Heeseung for the both to leave him in peace.

“Arrgh so how should I start?” Niki asked himself as he started walking with a huge smile on his face.

And when he saw Sunoo going to the audio-visual room, he ran into him.

"Yah! Kim Sunoo!" Niki yelled and Sunoo turned his head to see the one who called him.

"Hey brat, what do you want?" Sunoo asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Let's go to the rooftop" Niki said but Sunoo just shook his head.

"Sorry Niki-ah, I need to do something. Why? Is it something important?" Sunoo asked him but Niki just pull off a straight face and gulped.

"I have something to tell you" Niki said seriously. Sunoo just motioned him to continue talking and that is when the nervousness came up to him once again.

'Shit, I'm too nervous, but I should not fail this time. What should I do?!' Niki panicked in his thoughts as he took a sharp breath while his heart is near to explode.

"S-Sunoo, do you know that you are pretty.." Niki said and paused when Sunoo looked back at him with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"P-pretty?" Sunoo asked Niki unbelievably.

Tug dug tug dug tug dug

Niki had an eye contact with Sunoo and that is when he contemplated about confessing. His heart exploded and he doesn't know now how to talk anymore.