Chapter 11 (Part1)

𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻:

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 '𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚' 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

-ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-ɴɪᴍ

꧁𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘꧂

Today is the Foundation day! Students woke up early because the event will start at 8:00 am. They still have a lot of things to prepare.

Everyone is excited, especially this cute little bean over there who came to their school 1 hour earlier.

All his things are prepared, both for the dance and singing performance.

Sunoo walks to the hallways with a smile on his face as he look over the foods being prepared.

"This food's area should be all ready because typhoon Sunoo and Jungwon is coming" Sunoo said to himself while giggling.

As he arrive to the practice room, he puts all of his clothes there.

"Sunoo bitch! Are you here?" Someone asked from the outside of the practice room.

"Yeah, bitch. I'm here" Sunoo answered.

The door slammed open as a very happy Jungwon came in, hopping on his way to approach Sunoo.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Guess what?!" Jungwon yelled.

"What happend to you? and what's with that face?" Sunoo asked as we was being curious by the behavior of his friend.

Jungwon took a deep breath to prepare himself "Jay asked me to go with him all day! It feels like a date! Waaaaah!" Jungwon said happily and Sunoo congratulated him.

"Wow, that'great!" Sunoo said "guess that I'm just going with Jake hyung today" Sunoo said while scratching his nape.

"Don't you wanna come with us?" Jungwon asked.

"No way, I don't want to ruin your date together and besides, I don't want to be a third-wheel" Sunoo scoffed.

Jungwon giggled "okay, fine. Just take care of yourself, okay?" Jungwon said with a smile.

"You too, bitch. Enjoy your date" Sunoo in a teasing tone.

They waved to eachother at last and Jungwon left after placing the clothes that he will also wear in his performance.

Sunoo just took selfies as the performing team also go inside one by one.

By the way, this is a huge room used by the performing team in their meetings, both for singing and dancing. This is also the room where they all put their clothes that will be used in their performances when the night comes.

The room is getting crowded but he doesn't leave his seat. He just scroll through his phone and use this free time on social media.

Then Sunoo suddenly feels someone sitting beside him.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo. Put this on your bag" Niki commanded and give Sunoo his clothes for the dance performance.

"And why would I? Go get your own bag" Sunoo said and go back surfing on social media but Niki snatched his paper bag where his clothes are placed. Sunoo just rolled his eyes as he realized that he will never win on this kid.