Chapter 17

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙽𝚒-𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 ಠ_ಠ
𝚠𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚑! 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴!!

꧁𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘꧂

A good month has already passed. So many good things happened, so many memories to be cherished and so many flirtatious moments to remember (you know what I mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Aside from that, it is also a good month for the both of them to make sure if their feelings are real and to make their bond stronger. Besides, now they already know how they love each other.

Everything was going so well to the both of them but still, there’s something missing…

...label

“Yah! Niki, Sunoo! Where are you? We need to plan this outing right now! And please...STOP FLIRTING, OH MY GOSH” Jungwon screamed from the living room.

They are now all together in Jay and Niki’s house to plan their outing this coming Saturday. They planned something important for that day!

“What the fuck did you just say? For your information, little bitch, we are looking for our snacks” Sunoo said and rolled his eyes while his arms were occupied with bags of chips. Niki just laughed while following him.

After putting those bags of chips on the center table, Niki and Sunoo sat beside each other at the space where no one was sitting.

“So!” Heeseung said while slamming the center table making the others flinch in shock “Since we are going to the beach on Saturday, please make sure that you all prepare all the things that you need, okay?” Heeseung started and the others nodded their heads.

“Okay, so first of all, leave the car to me. We can use my dad’s car to go there” Jungwon suggested while raising his hand like a kindergarten student.

“Oh! I can drive” Jay said loudly with his mouth full of chips “and Niki and I will cook” Jay said.

"I'll help in cooking too" Sunghoon said all of a sudden.

“Oooh hell yeah, I could finally taste something that you cook” Jake said enthusiastically.

“Oh! Leave the food with the three of us. We’ll buy a lot since Jake hyung is hella rich” Sunoo said while pointing at Heeseung and Jake while Jake just laughed and rolled his eyes.

“So I’m on the car, Jay hyung will drive, Jay hyung, Sunghoon hyung and Niki as cooks and Bitch, Jake hyung and Heeseung hyung for the foods. All set!” Jungwon said while clapping his hands.

“Hey! Talk shit is not allowed, okay? Once you’re here, there’s no backing out” Jay said.

꧁𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘꧂

“'Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight, So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight” Jay started to sing while singing along on the car radio while driving.

“Shoes on, get up in the morn', Cup of milk, let's rock and roll, King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a Rolling Stone” Heesung sang while sitting on the passenger seat.

“Sing song when I'm walking home, Jump up to the top, LeBron, Ding dong, call me on my phone, Ice tea and a game of ping pong, huh” Jungwon sang as he raised a water bottle and used it as an ARMY bomb.