Chapter 14

“Wonnie, run faster!” Sunoo said half shouting while running to their room. Jungwon just rolled his eyes and made his pace faster.

“Yah, bitch I’m alredy doing my best so just shut the fuck up” Jungwon said beside him “Who said that it is good to devour in the cafeteria at this time?” Jungwon said with much annoyance in his face, making Sunoo laugh.

“Stop ranting about this, you are the one who invited me to eat, bitch” Sunoo said before stopping in front of their room.

Jungwon placed his ear on the door to listen inside.

“Yah, bitch! We’re dead. Mr. Min is already there” Jungwon said to Sunoo. Jungwon smirked and looked at Sunoo.

“What about we cut--” Jungwon said but he was cut off when Sunoo flicked his ears.

“Are you crazy? You’re making our situation even worse” Sunoo said and rolled his eyes.

“Okay fine. Let’s enter now” Jungwon said and took a deep breath.

Sunoo opened the door which showed them to the whole class. Mr. Min raised one of his eyebrows and looked at them with dark eyes.

“Why are you both late?” the teacher asked seriously which made the both gulp.

“S-sorry, sir. It won’t happen again” Jungwon said and kept his head low.

“Go to your seats quickly. We’re talking about your activity for this week” Mr. Min said and the both quickly went to their seats.

“So for this week’s activity, you need to have an interview with one of the students you are one year ahead from...” the teacher then discussed the activity that they will be having with students.

“Ooh we will be meeting other students this time” Jungwon whispered beside Sunoo excitedly.

"So make sure that everyone of you will finish it before the given due date. I gave you one week to finish this activity after all" Mr. Min said.

"Gosh, I don't know anyone from lower grade level" Sunoo said to Jungwon that made Jungwon chuckle.

"What the heck! Who's Niki then" Jungwon asked while laughing silently.

"Oh right" Sunoo said "I can't even process the fact that Niki is younger than me because he always acts like older" Sunoo said and giggled.

"How about you, Wonnie? Who's yours?" Sunoo asked.

"Uhmm it depends whoever I would meet on the hallways" Jungwon said. Sunoo just nod.

When their teacher came out, Sunoo thought about calling Niki to ask him about the interview.

“Hey, Niki. Are you free today?”

“Why? Are you gonna ask me for a date?” Niki asked confidently.

“Of course not! You brat!” Sunoo blurted out on the phone which made Niki chuckle.

“So what do you need right now?”

“I was just wondering if we can meet for a while”

“Oh so you miss me already?”

“Shut up. I need something from you”

“What is it?”

“I know Mr. Min already told you about the interview, are you willing to help?”

“Okay fine. But I don’t have time at this moment. Let’s meet after class then”

“Okay. Just don’t ditch me, okay?! I’ll wait for you later” Sunoo said, threatening the younger one which made Niki laugh.