Chapter 29

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙴𝙽-𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜. 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢𝚎.

After a few more weeks, many things happened to the former soulmates and the new soulmates, but of course, they took everything as gentle as possible so that they would not be surprised with the sudden changes.

Sunoo and Niki also adjusted themselves from each other, knowing that there are their new soulmates who are waiting for them.

And now, the both of them decided to disclose this topic

And sadly

To finish their relationship.

They have to say goodbye to each other but that doesn't mean that they would be drifted away from each other.

It was already dark. Sunoo and Niki were just looking at the dark sky, tinted with millions of stars just above the city lights.

It was beautiful there. So calm. So quiet.

They could also feel the cold breeze of the night through their skin. It's cold, but not too cold. Just enough to make the night better.

It's just the two of them, without anyone around them. Good place to talk.

"So..." Niki started to break the silence between them "How are you?"

"I'm good" Sunoo answered with a soft voice "how about you?"

"Still moving on, I guess" Niki said with an airy chuckle.

"So, how are you with your... new soulmate?" Niki asked with an obvious tone of sorrow and pain, making Sunoo look at him with worried eyes as he turned his head towards his direction.

Sunoo doesn't want this. Neither of them wants this this happen. It's heavy. It hurts.

"Well, everything is doing fine, Sunghoon hyung is very kind" Sunoo explained.

"I know, he would treat you better than I did" Niki said while clenching his fist inside his hoodie's pocket.

"Niki-ah, don't say that. I really enjoyed every single time that I had with you. You were so special to me, Niki. Everyone knows how right you treat me, how good you were, how caring you were, how loving you were to me" Sunoo said while looking at Niki's side.

Niki then just chuckled at what he said and looked back at Sunoo with a genuine smile.

"Is that so? Well, you also treated me the same, so I think it's a tie then" Niki said before letting out an airy chuckle before walking closer to Sunoo and facing Sunoo to himself.

Niki looked at Sunoo's eyes tenderly and lovingly. They stared at each other for a while in silence before Niki reached for Sunoo's hand tightly.

"Sunghoon hyung is so lucky to have you as his soulmate" Niki said, stopping the urge to break down tears in front of Sunoo. Sunoo then just squeezed Niki's hand tighter with a bitter smile and shining eyes, indication that he is near to break down into tears.

"Jungwon is also lucky to have you, Niki. Please just bear with him if he does taekwondo to you" Sunoo jokingly said, making Niki giggle to ease the pain that the both of them are feeling.

"But Niki, I trust Jungwon with you completely. Please take care of him, okay?" Sunoo requested and Niki nodden upon hearing it.

"I will, Sunoo. I will"

Niki then offered a hand to Sunoo, making Sunoo furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"Can I have this final dance with you?" Niki asked with a bitter smile while looking at Sunoo's foxy brown one. Sunoo then chuckled before nodding and took Niki's hand.