Chapter 13

Niki was just staring at his phone for almost an hour since he sent a message to Sunoo.

He texted ‘Yah Kim Sunoo, we need to talk’.

‘Wait, does it sound like I am forcing him?’ Niki asked himself.

He desperately wanted to talk with Sunoo now to apologize and explain his thoughts but he haven’t seen Sunoo for the past few days.

He‘s getting impatient. He missed Sunoo so much.

Before, once Niki texted him, he would immediately come to where Niki is but now, it seems like Sunoo is really ignoring Niki. Maybe he is also hiding from him too since he kept himself invisible from Niki.

Niki is dying. Not literally but not seeing Sunoo for a week is making him insane. He wants to see Sunoo now, to talk to him, to welcome him with a huge hug.

But in their case now, it’s hard.

꧁𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘꧂

One day after, Sunoo went to his home immediately after their last subject ended. He has been doing it on a daily basis since what happened with Niki and him.

Everyday, he is hiding from Niki and he’s also ignoring his texts.

But still, he somehow feels something is missing with him, like... he lost something so important.

He wants to deny it but he is also missing Niki.

Niki has been a huge part of his life, Sunoo doesn’t know why but without Niki, he feels empty. He missed the comfort and warmth that Niki is giving him when they are together.

But he’s still angry at him.

“Ahhh I went home too early. Now, I have nothing to do” Sunoo said to himself before throwing himself onto the couch.

He had minutes of thinking what to do while having a staring contest on his clock.

“Argggh okay fine. I’ll eat outside” Sunoo said and stood up immediately to change his clothes. He just grabbed a hoodie from his drawer, changed into pants and get his shoes from the shoe rack.

He locked his house as soon as he exited his house.

‘Woah, it’s been long since I went outside alone’ Sunoo thought which is 100% true. He is just going outside for school though.

Sunoo just walked and walked until he reached the exit of their subdivision.

“Hmm so where should I go now?” he asked himself while looking around and smiled immediately when he remembered the convenient store near the subdivision.

Sunoo walked faster to get there immediately but he saw Niki outside, reason for him to stop his footsteps. Sunoo was about to leave when he saw Niki but seeing Niki’s state now make him just stare at the younger.

Niki was sitting on the chair outside the store and in front of him is a table where 10 containers of banana milk are placed, five from it are empty, four are still unopened while he is holding another one.

Sunoo stared at him for a while.

‘Why am I missing him? Damn! What’s wrong with me’ Sunoo asked in his mind when he noticed something wrong with Niki.

Niki was just staring at his phone while drinking banana milk, looking like a combination of sad and angry. What happened?

Sunoo was curious but he kept himself afar so that Niki would not see him.