Chapter 9

"Hey, Sunghoon hyung. Thanks for the food!" Sunoo said thanking the man infront of him. The other chuckled.

"It's nothing. I know your tired for practicing in 2 teams that's why I treat you, besides, I have nothing to do today" Sunghoon said "and actually, it's already dark. Let's go now, it's dangerous outside and it's getting late"

Sunoo nodded and started to fix his things.

This is their first time eating together although they always see eachother everyday for practice, they don't talk to eachother too much and that is the reason why they took 3 good hours to eat and talk together in the nearest restaurant in their school today and actually, they became really close after because they got to know eachother more.

"Ahmm Sunghoon hyung, I thought your house was on this direction.." Sunoo said while pointing on his right.

"Yeah, but I wanna walk you home. I told you, it's dangerous outside" Sunghoon said. Sunoo smiled softly because of thoughtfulness of the older.

"No need hyung, besides, I have somewhere to go before going back home" Sunoo lied. He doesn't have anywhere to go. Sunghoon already treated him dinner so walking him home is too much.

"Then I'll go with you" Sunghoon insisted but Sunoo just shake his head.

"Don't worry about me, hyung. I'm fine. Just go home too. Okay? See you on Monday!" Sunoo said with a bright smile to convince Sunghoon.

"Okay fine, goodbye and take care" Sunghoon said with a genuine. Sunoo waved his hand to bid goodbye and proceed walking to the bus stop.

'Wow, I'm very full... and tired', Sunoo thought.

He didn't wait too long because the bus came immediately as he stood at the waiting shed.

After the ride, the bus stopped to his subdivision's entrance so he immediately walk down and started walking through his home.

It's been a long day for him so he is very tired and exhausted, he just wants to change into his pajamas and throw himself to his bed.

But it seems like fate has different plans.

He suddenly heard some voices nearby and they seems like fighting so he run quietly to follow the noise, hid himself using the tree and listen to what these people are talking.

As he peeked through the tree, he saw a man lying down the ground while wincing in pain with 7 guys standing up infront of him.

Oh, the guy on the ground looks ganged up.

"Yah! have you learned your lesson already?"
"See? You're nothing, compared to us"
"Do you know how pathetic you look right now?"
"You better not show your face to us ever again, Niki!"
"Enough, enough... guys, calm down. We're done at this bastard. Let's leave before someone comes"

'Wait, Niki?', Sunoo asked himself.

He just waits till the guys disappear and when they do, he immediately rushed to the guy on the floor to help him and of course, to confirm if it's really Niki.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell, Niki are you okay?" Sunoo asked in a shocked manner with a hand on his mouth.

"Tss. Do I look like okay to you?" Niki just said.

"Jeez. For real, you look so miserable. Come on, I'll treat your wounds on my house" Sunoo said with concern and helped Niki to stand up.

Sunoo puts Niki's one arm on his shoulder to support his weight and he put his one hand on Niki's waist for stability while walking.