Chapter 15

Lil authors note: I am very much sorry I update this slow ash, I was very busy with school and didn't have the time but rest assured I'm going to finish this book. I'm planning to write other ones too based off of what y'all chose from when I asked but I want to write out a few chapters first before I publish them :) anyways this is starting after Zander took the mfers in his lil van

Zanders POV

When we got back to the house I told them to throw Dean's parents in the basement. I sat in the kitchen drinking water and thinking of all the ways to hurt them from what they did to my baby.

I could torture them, sell them, skin them alive, bury them alive, burn them, make them mentally deranged... Ahh the list goes on and on

I wanted them to have separate punishments depending on what they did to my lovely. Before I start the physical torture I wanted to make them feel the mental hurt my baby did. To do that I have to talk to them individually and creep into their pea sized brains and make them want me to kill them without even touching them.

It was almost 5 and I know my love would be waking up soon. I called Jace and told him I was going to talk to my victims later tonight or tomorrow and not give them food or water. After the call I went home and walked to our room. Dean was sitting up in bed and looked like he just woke up, when he seen me walk in he put his arms up and started whining. I chuckled and quickly went over to him and maneuvered us on the bed with him sitting on my lap, laying his head under my chin with his arms behind my back.

(Spicy things ahead👀)

I had one hand in his hair and the other on his cute little ass. He looked absolutely delectable right now and I wanted a taste. I smirked to myself and started rubbing and squeezing his butt.

"Ahh~ daddy what are you..." I didn't let him finish his sentence, I brought his chin up with my other hand and kissed him. Dragging him closer I deepened the kids and our cocks rubbed together. My little boy moaned into my mouth at the action and started pulling my head closer while softly grinding his body on mine.

"Oh baby... What am I gonna do with you?" I said after breaking the kiss so we could breathe. He whimpered and was panting while I moved our clothed dicks together, making a sweet friction for both of us. He started moving his hips on his own and I watched him with hazy eyes.

"Uh please daddy; I wanna cum" he softly breathed out. "Nuh-uh baby boy, don't cum till I say so" he whined again and I took the chance to softly flip us over and slide his shirt off. I kissed his neck and softly licked and sucked everywhere, leaving pretty red hickies all over him. He was pulling at my hair while leaning his head back, still making lovely noises. I licked one of his nipples and softly blew on it and the other one as he shivered. They both got hard and I started sucking and pinching them, sometimes buying but not to hard.

"Pleaseee daddy make me cum" he sounded exasperated and it made me chuckle "patience love, you will soon" he sighed softly and let out a speak when I yanked his bottoms off and bit his hip to leave a love bite. I continued my hickey making process on his inner thighs an lower stomach, still not touching his little cock which has now turned a deep red.

I decided he has had enough of my pleasurable torture for the time being and finally did what I was planning. I put my arms around his hips and pulled him towards my face, his knees touching near his chest and legs spread. His pretty, pink, smooth hole looked good enough to eat... And that's exactly what I did. Leaning forward I gently licked his rim until it was wet enough all around and started sucking on it gently while prodding at it with my tongue.

He was letting out high pitched moans the whole time and I could see the precum leaking out his tip. I continued on and he was begging me to do more now, probably tired of my teasing, so I gave him what he wanted and shoved my tongue in as far as it could go. He jerked at the feeling and let a long moan out.