Chapter 9

Dean's pov.

After the date Zander took me home. It was about the time school ended so I wouldn't be in trouble for that, but I just hope they aren't here again. It still hurts but I'm not limping anymore so I guess that's good. Right now I'm in Zanders car and we're in a comfortable silence, holding hands. I actually felt safe for once in my life...I wish it was always like this, but now I have to face reality. We pulled up to my house and I did not want to leave yet, but I'll get hurt worse if I don't.

He turned to look at me and smiled. "I'll see you later baby, ok?" I looked down with a small smile "ok" he pulled my chin up and kissed my gently and I responded. It was a nice kiss and I loved it. He pulled away and I was sad at the loss. I turned away, opened the door and got out. I looked back at him and said "bye zander" with a smile. He smiled back and said "bye love" and drove away.

I took a deep breath and prepared my self for what was to come.

_______________________________________

I walked up the steps to my house and stopped at the door. I turned around and waved at Zander and watched him drive off. I turned back around and opened the door. It was quiet and that was unusual. I looked around and it was empty, I closed the door and walked around. I went up stairs and still didn't see or hear anything. I checked the whole house but it was completely empty. Where are they? They never even left the house before so where are they...did they leave me? At that thought my eyes widened. Did they leave me?!

Even if they were the worst parents I still somewhat loved them, I mean there my parents. I decided to wait and see if they come back. In the meantime I used this to my advantage and did the things I never got to.

It's been a couple hours and there still not back yet. If they don't return I'll have to find a new place to live and/or get a job. Maybe Zander would let me live with him for awhile. I thought it over and decided to ask him tomorrow. Bing I grabbed my phone and seen it was Zander texting me

Daddy:how you doing baby boy?

Me:I'm ok daddy but I have a question.

Daddy:what is it love?

Me:is it ok if I come over tomorrow?

Daddy:of course baby I'll pick you up at 12 ok?

Me:yes daddy

Daddy:good boy, now go to sleep ok I'll see you tomorrow

Me:ok goodnight Daddy

I closed my phone and did my nightly routine and got in my bed. I thought about how my life is starting to look up and I went to sleep smiling.

_______________________________________
The next day

I woke up by my alarm blaring and me wanting to go back to sleep. Then I realized that the house was once again quiet. So they didn't come home
I sighed and got up checking my phone for the time 10:38 I then remembered that Zander was picking me up at 12. I decided to go get ready and get something to eat later. I did my usual routine and put on some jeans that make my butt look nice a sleeping with sirens shirt and a Marron zip up hoodie over it. By the time I was done it was 11:29. I decided to go downstairs and see what was in the kitchen since my parents just up and left I don't have to worry about it now. I decided to eat some toast, eggs, and bacon. When I was done I washed my dishes and there was a knock at the door. I checked the time to see it was already 12. I got my wallet and phone and slipped on some vans, I opened the door and Zander was standing there in black ripped jeans, a tight grey v-neck, a leather jacket, and combat boots. To say he was sexy was an understatement. I looked back up to his face to see him with a knowing smirk and blushed. "Hey baby boy" he said while grabbing my waist, pulling me against him. I layed my hands on his chest and smiled .

"Hi daddy" I replied still smiling up at him. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine, it was slow and passionate but slowly got heated. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth letting his tongue slip in. His tongue roamed my mouth quickly taking dominance over the kiss. I gently sucked his tongue and this continued for a few minutes before we pulled away breathlessly. Us both smiling we walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door. He walked to his side and slid in, starting the car he put one hand on my thigh and one on the wheel. Then we drove off.

__________________=_=__________________

This chapter is shorter than usual but oh well...sorry I took so long to publish I was hella busy but I'm done with school for now so I have time to publish more often so hope you enjoy this chapter

Till next time