chapter 4

As soon as we walked in all eyes were on us some people gasped. Probably cause this sex god standing next to me has his arm around my waist. I quickly took my seat in the back of the classroom. "Well class we have a new student today as you can see, introduce yourself" Ms.carnie said "My name's Alexander and that's all you need to know"he says. "Well any questions for him?" A girl raised her hand "Are you single" she says with a wink, I can't help but feel slightly jealous "yes I am but I plan on asking some one very soon" he said looking me dead in the eye and he winked...he wINkED..at Me.ME!! Oh my God I'm gonna faint. I blushed and looked down. "Ok Alexander go sit down next to Dean back there" oh dear.

He slowly walked over and sat down and pushed our desks together as close as possible. "Hey love" He put his arm back around my waist. "Why do you always do that?" "Do what?" he asked confused "Put your arm around me and the pet names and the flirting!" I whisper yelled "Because babe" " because what?!" He leaned in and whispered in my ear "Because your mine and mine alone. Don't forget that baby boy "he growled out nibbling on my ear before turning around (arm still around my waist) and paying attention to the board.

Little did I Know he was right. I was his and nothing was going to change  that.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-.     (-_-)/     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
                             √ |
                                / \
The chapters are short but they'll get longer when the plot starts developing. I'll update as soon as I can and just wait till I add the drama(°=°)

Ok till next time