Chapter 8

Dean pov.
I woke up and did all my usual stuff then went to school. i made sure my cuts and bruises we're hidden and covered up but I can't hide my slight limp and pain in my ass.when I got to school I was immediately greeted by Zander.

He looked really excited about something and that made me curious. He came up to me and said "hey" "hi" he looked back and turned to look at me again "um I was wondering if you wanted to skip with me today?" He had a hopeful look in his eye and who was I to say no to him? "Ok sure" I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand and took me to his car. "So where are we going and why?" I asked confused but he just smiled and said it's a surprise.

We were driving for a while until we were at the forest. I was confused and was about to ask why we were here but he beat me to it. "We are here for a date, little one." My eyes widened "REALLY?!" I swear I was smiling like an idiot and he nodded and took my hand to I'm guessing wherever this date was.

We walked for a few minutes before we came from the trees to a waterfall. It was beautiful, it had clear water and you could see little fishes swimming around and a little hill like place made of smooth rock in front. There was also a little picnic basket on top of a blanket and overall it was a amazing sight.

I looked at Zander with wide eyes and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and locking my arms around his neck. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I exclaimed happily. I pecked him on the lips and hugged him tighter. He held me just as tight and chuckled. "I'm glad you like it baby. Now let's go eat." He carried me to the picnic and sat down with me on his lap. I was blushing like crazy by now.

He opened the basket and there was different types of fruit, crackers, chesse, drinks, and some meats in it. He took it all out and we fed each other and got to know each other better. We asked questions about our child hood and what we want to do in the future and stuff like that. When he asked me about my parents I tensed alittle and had to lie about it. He can't know, well not yet at least.

It was almost time for school to be over and Zander said he had to ask me something.

Zanders pov.

The date was going great but now I'll have to ask him if he wants to be mine and I'm not gonna lie. I'm nervous as fuck man and that's coming from a gang leader.

"So I know we haven't known each other long, like a few months but I just can't help it. Your beautiful and so caring, selfless, and so strong minded. You had to go through hell at school all alone and you still don't want to harm anyone. But I promise to protect and love you and cherish you for as long as you'll let me. So what I'm trying to say right now is...
Dean Willis will you be my boyfriend?"

By the end of my speech he was in tears and I wiped them away. He looked at me shouted "YES!" While wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me. I'm over the moon right now but now I have to tell him about my lifestyle and I hope he'll be my little so bad.so I pulled away from the kiss and started "Ok babe now that that's out the way I have to say one more thing." He nodded and I continued "So I'm into something called BDSM, well more specifically ddlb and I'm a daddy Dom and I want you to be my little boy. I understand if you don't want to or you don't want to my boyfr-" he cut me off with a kiss and said "I was gonna tell you I was a little and I was wondering.." he got closer and whispered in my ear "will you be my daddy?"

I growled in his ear and said "oh little one you don't know how happy I am and" I got closer and whispered "of course I'll be you daddy." He smiled really big and kissed me hard.

Slighty smutty but not a lot
I kissed back with the same amount of force and bit his bottom lip. He moaned and i used that to my advantage to slip my tongue in his mouth. We fought for dominance and I won of course. I explored his mouth until I knew where everything is. I started to play with his tongue and he sucked on mine. He started to move his hips and grinded our clothed cocks together. I grunted and grabbed his hips making him move faster. He started to moan and I bit and sucked on his neck making hickes and love bites everywhere. His moans were like music to my ears and I loved it. He started to moan louder and move faster. I grabbed his ass and started playing with it. "I'm close" he all but moaned "me too baby."

I kissed him again and after a few minutes he moaned "DADDY~" loudly while throwing his head back. Once I heard him call me daddy that was enough to make me cum as well. We panted while holding each other closer as we catched our breath.
Kay its done now

I looked at him and smiled. "Okay now I'll have to tell you your rules and how this is going to work but for now just never talk back, listen to everything I say and call me daddy. You'll come over to my house to talk about it and get everything sorted out but we'll do that another day ok baby?" "Ok" I slapped his ass and he moaned a little. I smirked and said "what was that?" He smirked back, leaned in and whispered

"Yes daddy~"

_________________(~_~)_________________
Oh my Lord I can't wait to get into the actual smut but first I have to wait for Zander to find out about the abuse and rape. Then Dean finding out zanders a gang leader. Then some other stuff happens. Then something bad happens then they fuck and some other stuff happens.*sigh* dats alot. But whatever we'll go with it

Until next time~