Chapter 5

Class went on normally after that. Or as normal as it could get with Zander staring at me and people's whispers about us. Uhh this is gonna be all over the school by the end of the day. The bell rung and we all got up to leave. Zander wrapped his arms back around my waist. I flinched . I guess I need to get use to that now... He noticed but luckily didn't say anything about it and we continued walking to our next class.

_______________________________________

The same thing happened during class and it was now lunch. Zander sat down next to me and his friends came over. "Dean this is Jace and Sean my two best friends" "hi"
"sup" I waved shyly at them" Jace, Sean this is Dean." They gave him a knowing look and before Zander could say anything the queen of the school (aka queen bitch(and slut)) slammed her hands on the table making me flinch and internally grown.

She looked at Zander and said " Hi I don't think we've met yet" she says trying to make her breast look bigger. Oh god no, please leave. He gave her a look of disinterest and said "ok and " she did NOT like that but shook it off . "Um do you know who I am " he gave her a look that said I don't give shit. "Nope and I really don't care. She scoffed and said "I'm Rebecca the hottest and most popular girl in school and why don't you all come sit with me and my friends instead of this ugly freak." I looked down and tried not to cry.

You would think I'm use to it by now but it all hurts just like a punch to my heart. Zander tensed and his arm got tighter around me. "No we would not like to sit with your band of sluts and don't call him a freak again" he growled out. She looked shocked he said that to her and then she was mad.

She glared down at me and yelled "YOU STUPID FAG YOU RUIN EVERYTHING WHY DONT YOU DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO DIE!!" She then slapped me and everyone started laughing. By now the tears were coming down my face . She's right I should just go die, no one would care. Then Zander stood up and yelled "leave him the fuck alone. You have no right to hit him you fucking slut. If I see one more person hit him, look at him, talk about him, or even think about doing anything remotely hurtful in any way to him I'll kick your ass my self. Understand." Everyone quickly nodded and looked scared shitless. Rebecca looked like she was about to cry. "Get.out.of.my.face" She quickly went back and sat down. Zander pulled me up and practically drag me out of there. He walked down the hall way in long strides me barely keeping up. We walked out the school and to his car. He opened it, sat me down, then sat in the driver's seat.it was silent for a while until he pushed his seat back and sat me in his lap. I was still for a few seconds then relaxed. He held me tight around my waist and shoved his face into my neck taking deep breaths.

I slowly put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He looked up at me and said "are you ok?" I shook my head no. "I'm sorry baby, you shouldn't have to go through that" if only he knew everything "hey look at me " I slowly raised my eyes to meet his "it's ok Ill protect you from anything and everything, i promise" I searched his eyes for any lie but it only showed care, sincerety, love and adoration. I slowly smiled. A real smile and did something unexpected.

I kissed him.

_______________________________________
Sorry it took so long to update I've been hella busy and my wifi been bad but here's another chapter and I'll show what they look like next chapter

Till next time