Chapter 12

Dean's pov

After me and my daddys little session, we left his room and went downstairs. He carried me to the living room and sat down on the couch with me in his lap facing him. "So we're going to go over the rules baby." I replied with a ok daddy.
"Ok, so rule 1
- Always call me daddy, except in public if your uncomfortable

2- Always listen to me, what I say is in you best interest

3- Never talk back or be rude to anyone

4- Tell Daddy anything and everything, I always want to know what my little Prince is feeling, thinking, and experiencing. If someone messes with you I want to know as well

5- If your ever uncomfortable with doing something or with anything tell me immediately

6- No bad words

7- Always clean up after yourself

8- No lieing, always tell the truth

9- Always tell me where you are or where your going

10- Eat at least two meals a day

11- Bed time is at 10 pm on weekdays and 11 pm on weekends

That's all for right now but we'll add more as we go, ok?" I shook my head yes.
He made a him of acknowledgement and said " Now punishments, we'll have to go over your limits but for now it's

1- spankings

2- early bed time

3- time out

4- no playing with toys

5- no cumming

That's all for now as well. For rewards

1- longer bed times

2- play time(sexual tho)

3- a new toy or something else of your choosing

4- extra dessert

5- a trip to the park or something else of your choosing

6- build a fort together

7- we play dress up

8- movie/t.v marathon

And we'll add more as time goes as well, ok baby boy?" "Ok daddy" he smiled at me and said "Now do you have any rules for me?" "Hmm I don't think so daddy" he shook his head ok and got up with me hanging off of him like a monkey.

He supported me and walked down some hallways before stopping at a door and opening it. (It's about 6pm btw) We walked inside and I seen it was just his room. He sat me on the bed and started speaking "ok love, since it's getting late how about we take a bath and then i'll cook us up some dinner, hm?" He raised his eyebrow up at the end. "Ok daddy, sounds like a plan!" I said smiling big. 
Oo but I don't have any clothes.  I voice my thoughts to him and he just smirked and said " you can just mine babe." I blushed and bit my lip muttering a ok. He walked over to me and raised my head up and smiled. " You can stay here for the night too baby boy." I stare at him and say " I would like that" cheekily. He smirked and picked me up, taking me over to the bathroom.

He sat me on the counter and started to prepare the bath. He put bubbles in it and made sure its the right temperature. "Is it ok if I undress you hun?" "Yesh daddy" oops I think I'm swipping into wittle space but oh well, daddy will take care of me.

Zanders pov

When my little bun said that I could tell he was going into little space. I was really excited to meet little him  and couldn't wait to take care of him more than I already do of course  I smile at him and say " Is somebody feeling littleee?" He giggled and shook his head no "I a big boy daddy" he said grinning. I laughed and said " of course you are love" he giggled again and I began to take off his clothes. I put him in the water when he was unclothed and he immediately started to play with the bubbles and water, splashing it and popping bubbles. What a cutie I have I think to myself. My little one looked at me and said " come pway wif me daddy" I Chuckled "ok baby hold on.

I stripped and got in behind my boy, pulling him closer. He giggled happily and continued playing. I started washing him and myself and rinsed us off before getting out to dry off. I took us to the closet and put on some sweats and put one of my shirts on him. It fit him like a dress and he looked so adorable in my clothes. " Come on love, let's go eat" he nodded and came towards me raising his arms.

"Cawwy me pweaseeee" I chuckled and picked him up, swinging him around a little. He laughed and held me tight. "Stap daddy hehe" I stopped and kissed his cheek, he blushed and kissed me back. I laughed at the adorable boy in my arms and started walking to the kitchen.
When we got there I sat him down on a chair. " Be right back baby" I went into a closet and took out a coloring book and some crayons. I walked back to my love and sat them down in front of him. " Huh? Oooo is twis fo me daddy?" Dean asked me with sparkling eyes. "Yes baby it's yours, one of many to come." He grinned big and jumped on me hugging me tight. " Tank you daddy!" " You're welcome baby boy, anything for you" he smiled at me and I returned it, pecking his lips I put him back in his chair and he almost instantly starts to get busy with his coloring. I smile to myself and turn around to start cooking us some dinner.

After they eat and it's now 8:42pm

I put our dishes in the sink, reminding myself to wash them in the morning. I pick up my now drowsy boy and walk back to our room. When we get in I close the door behind me and walk to the bathroom. "Alright prince let's brush our teeth and go ni ni ok?" He nods his head and I put him down to grab him a toothbrush. I know there here somewhere...ah ha! Found them. I take it out the package and hand it to him. " Nnnn no  daddy you bwush my teeth" I chuckled at his cuteness and did it for him and then mine.

I turn off the lights and lay down with Dean snuggled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around him. " Good night sweetie" " Ni ni daddy"

___________________________________________

So
I've been gone for quite some time and that's because I forgot and didn't know what to write, I also got busy a couple times and didn't have the time, but hopefully I'll get time to write these faster and so on. This chap was a little boring or at least I think so. I'm not a big fan of angsty stuff so it probably smooth sailing with some drama. I want to make another book honestly but idk now, what do y'all think. Recently more people have started to read this and it kinda encouraged me to write so thank you all for thatʕ•ٹ•ʔ(•ө•)♡ hope you enjoyed this chapter and

Till next time~