Chapter 11

I changed my mind, Jace and Sean are there rn as well

I was fucking livid right now. How could someone do that to their own child. I may do some fucked up shit but that's just straight up diabolical. I swear to God I'm going to find them all and kill them very slowly. My poor baby boy, he had to go through so much for someone so young. I swear to whatever God is up there I'm going to protect him with my life.

I looked down at my love and held him closer. I kissed the top of his head and whispered sweet words while gently rocking him to sleep.
I heard him whisper while looking down"Do you think I'm disgusting now?" I lifted his head and looked him in the eye "I could never be disgusted in you, love. It's not your fault that happened to you. " He looked down again and whispered a small ok. I pulled him closer to him gently rocked him to sleep.

I slowly got up and gave him a pillow to hold. I pulled the blanket over him and kissed his forehead. I went into the closet and changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I put Dean in one of my shirts and took off his pants. I walked out and slowly closed the door and went to find Sean. I found him in the kitchen eating some pizza. "Sean, I need you to find some people for me." He looked at me and said " Ok who?" "Dean's parents and his father's friends." He got up and nodded saying "Alright, on it boss." I gave him a smile and went to cook my little boy something for when he wakes up.

I decided to make him macaroni and cheese. I grabbed a box and a pot. I put water in it and put it on the stove. When it started to boil I put in the pasta. I stirred it every few minutes while thinking of what rules to give Dean. When the noodles were done, I strained the pasta and added the milk, butter, and cheese. I mixed it and put some in a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and walked upstairs to my baby. He was cuddled up with my pillow and sucking his thumb. I took out my phone and took a picture of him, he's so freaking adorable.

When I was done taking pictures of him I gently shook him he squirmed and pushed my hand away. I shook him again but he just moved away. Instead of shaking him again I moved the blanket and slapped his ass. He flinched and woke up with a slight moan slipping out. I chuckled and rubbed his butt saying "Come on baby time to wake up" he looked at me sleepily and said, "Alright daddy- I'm up, I'm up". I smiled when he called daddy. It seems he remembers his rules. I thought happily. Dean sat up and yawned, looking at me tiredly, he appeared to look somewhat in a daze. "Hi Daddy" he exclaimed, smiling at me sheepishly. I smiled at him and said " hey baby boy". He hummed and raised his arms, signalling he wanted to be held. I picked him up and sat him in my lap, on the bed. He stuffed his head in the crook of my neck.

I picked up the macaroni and cheese and he glanced at it. "Feed me..." He murmured closing his eyes  and opening his mouth. I chuckled and picked up the spoon. I scooped up some of the cheesey pasta and blew on it. I gently put it in his mouth and he started chewing. This continued until he was done with his food and was falling asleep again. I put the bowl on the bedside table and layed down with Dean snuggled up in my arms. I picked his lips and told him to go asleep. All I got in reply was a hum and me pulling him closer to my body. We'll just talk about the rules and all that later... Was my final thought before I drifted off with my little love in my arms.

~A few hours later~

Dean's pov.

I woke up pressed against my daddy's chest and our limbs tangled together. As much as I loved my position at the moment, I really needed to pee. I tried to pry Zander's big, heavy arm off of me but to no avail. I decided to just shake him awake. "Daddy" I said slightly above a whisper. I shook him gently but it barely changed anything. I tried a few more time but it all failed. I began to wiggle my way out of his arms. Ahh success! I said to myself when I finally got out.

I ran to the bathroom and relieved myself. I washed my hands and went back to daddy's bed. I got back in bed and cuddled up with him once more. His arm tightened around my waist and he shoved his nose in my hair. He quietly groaned and I shivered from the sound. It was then that I felt his big erection on my torso. I blushed when I realized he was turned on. I stayed still while he barley moved but moved his hips up every once in a while. I looked under the blanket at his erection and got a idea

* Smut warning, skip to the next one of these if you don't want to read it*

I slowly started my way under the blanket until my face was leveled with his outline. I started to rub it outside his sweatpants. I heard him groan and smirked. I pulled his pants down to his thighs look at his underwear covered cock. I admired it for a few minutes and got down to business.

I pulled his underwear down and his cock spring out. Wow...it's a lot bigger than I remember. I got over my shock and took his long, thick, rod in my hand. I started to rub up and down slowly earning another groan. I giggled and gently started to give kitten licks around his shaft, my hand still moving up and down, and my other hand cupped his big balls. He started to move around a little so I halted my movements.

When he settled down I continued until his tip was leaking pre-cum. I slowly put his mushroom head in my mouth, gently sucking it and making my tounge tease his slit. I started to massage his balls, my hand still going up and down his dick. I swirled my tongue around his head before slowly moving my head up and down his cock. He moaned and gently gripped the bed sheets.

I moved my head faster and farther down. I couldn't get my head all the way down though, he was to big. His moaning and groaning became more constant and I bobbed my head faster, sucking harder. He suddenly awoke with a gasp and lifted the blanket to look at me. I met his gaze with my glistening eyes, my mouth still wrapped around his cock. He growled deeply and pushed the blanket off us. He put his hand on my head and started to guide me.

"Awwwh, good job baby boy. Hmmm faster~". Zander said through clenched teeth. I moaned in reply, sending vibrations through his dick. He moaned again and continued to praise me, petting my head as well. His breathing got faster, signalling he was about to come. He moved my head faster  and I sucked harder. He threw his head back and growled out "fuck, baby boy!"

He came down my throat and I swallowed it all, not wasting a single drop. I realised his cock with a pop and looked at him. He was breathing heavily, his face slightly flushed. I pulled his clothes back up and sat in his lap.

*Ok all done*

"How'd I do daddy?" I asked tilting my head to the side. He pulled me closer and gave me a long lingering kiss. I moaned when he pulled away, a sting of saliva connected us together. He pulled me closer and stuffed his face in my neck and began to give me hickies. "Fucking perfect, my love~" I smiled and hugged him tighter, letting him continue to mark my body as his.