Chapter 13

Zanders pov

I wake up snuggled up against my baby. He looked so ethereal with the morning light glowing on his skin. His hair layed softly on his forehead and was a mess, but it was cute on him. I sighed and turned around, looking at the time on my phone. 8:56am
Hmm it's still early I looked down at Dean  and kissed his forehead, gently moving him off of me.

I stood up and went into the bathroom. I did my business and put on some sweatpants. I walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes from yesterday. After that I made some breakfast for me and my little love and called Jace to see if they found Dean's parents. It ringed for a few until he answered. "Yooo man" I heard the deep voice of Jace. "Hey Jace, have you found Dean's parents yet?"  "Hmmm let me check, I think so." There was clicking in the background for a few seconds. "Ahah yep we found em boss man"

I rolled my eyes with a smirk. " Alright wierdo send me what you have found" "you got it boss." I chuckled and hanged up. I walked back to my room to see if Dean was up yet. I opened the door and seen him sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked up when I walked in and rose his arms towards me with frown on his cute face. I smiled gently and picked him up. He snuggled into my neck and wrapped his arms around my neck. I walked him to the bathroom and sat him on the counter. I grabbed the toothbrush he used yesterday and put toothpaste on it. I looked at him to see him already starring at me. I smiled and said "Say ahhh". "Ahhhhhh" he opened his mouth and I started brushing his teeth. After I made sure to brush everything good, he spit it out  and rinsed out his mouth. I gave him mouthwash to gargle and he did. After he spit it out I picked him back up and walked down to the kitchen. I sat him down and grabbed our plates. I sat down and Dean crawled in my lap. I fed him and myself and sat him down in the living to watch Tom and Jerry while he played with his toys.

I washed our dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I then went and cleaned up our room, putting clothes away, doing laundry, vacuuming, and dusting. I made some space in the closet for Dean's stuff and decided to take him shopping today. I went back into the living to see my little bun coloring and giggling at the cartoon. I smiled to my self and chuckled a little. "Having fun there love?" I asked him, my voice full of amusement. He jumped slightly before turning and and looking at me. " Dada yous scared Mee" Dean whined cutely before jumping up and running to me. He hugged me around the waist and said " uppy?" With a beautiful smile on his face.

I chuckled and picked him up, swinging him around and kissing his face. He was laughing happily and saying " Daddy stoooooppp hehehaha". I laughed and stopped and he kissed my cheek  before blushing and smiling like a dork. "Do you wanna go to the mall babe?" He gasped before jumping down and racing upstairs saying " Wes goooo daddy!" I laughed and chased after him saying slow down. I walked into our room to see him intensely starring at my clothes in the closet. He looked at me and dragged me over with a pout.

"Do you need help love?" He didn't say anything and just noded his head yes. I followed him inside and picked out a shirt and gave him his jeans from the day before. I put it on him and we walked outside to my car. He hopped in the passenger side and I in the driver's. "Buckle up!" Dean exclaimed I laughed at him and put my buckle in the clip. I started the car and started driving to the mall. I gave my babe the aux cord and my phone so he could play music.

We sang along to the music he chose and he danced in his seat.
Such a cutie! I thought when I glanced over at him wiggling his arms and giggling while singing the lyrics to I don't care by fall out boy. After a few more minutes we arrived at the mall and we got out the car. My baby boy smiled at me happily and grabbed my hand, "come  on Daddy!" He said and started dragging me towards the entrance of the mall.