Night Life

It's 12 o clock on a Friday Night and the club is packed to the brim. You could hardly see what was five feet ahead of you. The smell of alcohol and desperation fills the air. Excited middle-aged men queued outside the double door entrance, yearning to waste their cash on youthful bodies they could never advance upon otherwise. Purple flashing lights and confetti all over the floors. As soon as you walk in you can hear men groaning about 'how great they'd make you feel' and 'how they just wanna tear you up'.

If only they knew that these women were faking orgasms and that we're just being nice for the money. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I was in the changing room in my designated chair that has my name engraved in glitter on the back doing my makeup before I get on stage to perform one of my favorite dance numbers. Keeping my fiery red hair down in loose curls with my bangs clipped back while I work on this godforsaken eyeliner. Her lips covered in a thin layer of clear gloss, a small brown winged eyeliner to help make her crystal blue eyes pop and just the right amount of mascara to help her look less dead. Lately she's been losing a lot of sleep but thank god makeup was a thing or she's sure she'd be making little to no money right now.

Callista looks at herself one last time in her mirror, smiling at herself and noticing the way the bulbs that line the shape of her mirror, make her glow in such an angelic way. Smiling softly towards herself, she gets up out of her chair and heads towards her clothing rack to pick out her outfit for her performance. Looking through the rack noticing one of her favorite pieces she's ever performed in is a thin nude bra and a sheer nude thong that compliments her pale white paper skin perfectly by making her look tanner. Slipping out of her silk robe watching it slowly drop to the floor pooling around her feet, she steps into her nude thong. She pulls her bra off the hanger and slips her arms through the straps and clips it behind her back, adjusting the straps to where they lift her boobs up making them look like they're about to pop out of the cups giving the men the illusion of bigger breasts.

She looks at herself one more time in her mirror smiling at herself and blowing herself a kiss. Last thing she knows to do is put her heels on. As she begins bending down, she slides her 4 inch clear heels on fastening the straps around her ankles making sure they're not loose. She stands up tall throwing her hair back in the process and starts to walk out towards her stage. She notices there's a big crowd around her stage tonight, all horny drunk old men shouting at each other about who will be the lucky take home tonight. Callista was known for sleeping around with a few of the men she's danced for or noticed in her crowds around her stage. She didn't mind the word got around, it only made her richer.

Callista walked towards the stairs to get onto the stage when he best friend, Eric, comes around the corner to help her up them. "Cmon princess, I can't wait to see this performance again. You look so damn good." He says giving her a quick wink and letting go of her hand as soon as she makes it into the stage. "Are you going to join my crowd and throw me some money baby boy?" Winking back at him and blowing him a quick kiss before turning around towards the curtains. Suddenly the song "Kiwi" starts to play and she heads out from behind the curtains.

She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes

Throwing her head side to side with the beat of the drums, she begins swaying her hips while approaching all the drooling men gazing up at her with eyes full of lust and desperation.

Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect

Following along with the beat of the drums once again, she has her hands placed on her sides and moves her chest to the beat making her perky boobs bounce.

And all the boys, they were saying they were into it
Such a pretty face
On a pretty neck

Slowly running her hands down her body till she ends up on her knees crawling towards the men begging to have a turn with her. Crawling all the way to the end of the stage then laying down on her back arching her chest off of it and running her hands down her body slowly towards her panties and cups her pussy closing her eyes briefly and hear all the men begin to whistle and holler.