Ski Mask

Theo's POV

11am

Rustling of papers being folded and thrown into a duffel bag, twisting silencers onto guns and clicking of the magazines being shoved into them are echoing in the back room of the parlor.

Pointing the gun ahead of me towards a wall, I squint my eyes and tilt my head slightly as I puff smoke from my cigarette out of my mouth.

"You ready?" Bringing the gun down and placing it in the waistband of my jeans, I turn my head to Tom watching him reloading his gun.

"Without a doubt. Let's get the son of a bitch and get paid. I'm trying to fuck a girl in some cash tonight.." cutting himself off as he shoves the magazine back into the gun, he lifts his black hoodie up to place his gun in his waistband.

"You ever done that?" Glancing up at me with curiosity in his voice. I turn my head to look at him furrowing my brows in confusion.

"You're going to fuck a girl...on money? Wouldn't that just ruin the money and make it soggy? Why on earth would I do that?" Firing back at him as I grab my switchblade off the counter putting it in my back pocket and give him a dirty look.

"Hey, don't knock it till you try it. Shit is..." curling his fingers into almost a ball and bringing it to his lips, his kisses them as he pulls his hand away, "chefs kiss man."

Laughing under my breath, I smirk up at him and roll my eyes. "Yeah...I'm not trying it but you have fun having your money covered in pussy."

'There's no way in hell I'd want my money ruined by some girls pussy dripping all over it. Crisp 100s make me harder than them.'

"Oh I'll have fun. Oi, maybe I'll invite Callista..." Walking away from me and towards the bathroom, he looks back at me with a big toothy grin sprawled across his face.

Clenching my jaw and gritting my teeth together, I felt fire scorching in me. "She was a good shag you know? Absolutely filthy she is." As soon as he noticed my quick movements towards him, he slams the bathroom door in my face and I can hear him laughing behind the door.

"Tom. Open this fucking door right now." Thinking maybe if I come out as calm he will think I actually am but this man was also the smartest one out of all of us.

"Don't bullshit me Theo. I could tell you were thinking about unloading your gun onto me. What the fuck is your deal with her anyways?" Yelling through the door, I could still hear Tom laughing as he spoke.

Pulling myself away from the door, I look at it and try thinking about his question. Chest starting to rise and fall quickly, becoming even more furious from the thought that I even had to think about it.

Walking back up to the door, I ball my fists up until an image of her flashes into my head as I close my eyes to take a deep breath. Breathing starting to slow down and my fists starting to unravel until I open my eyes and snap out of it.

'Fuck that.'

Balling my fists back up and stepping back from the door, breathing getting heavy and brows furrowed. I lift my leg up and kick the door. With all my strength I kick at it two more times till it busts open.  Tom turns around in shock, still stood in front of the toilet and holding his dick.

"Theo what the f-" slamming the door against the wall, I pull out the switchblade from my back pocket and push it against Tom's neck till he's against the bathroom wall.

"What the fuck is my deal with her? You think I want anything to do with that disgusting fucking slut?" Spitting out my words at him, the fire in my body only igniting even more.