The Meeting

The woman looked her up and down as if she was assessing her physique for something other than a sexual rampage, her hand stuck out and between two manicured fingers she held a matte black business card, "Call me." the tone of her voice indicated that it was not an offer, it was a demand.

Callista stood a little taller and straightened her back, it was a rare occurrence that she felt intimidated by another woman but... this one was different. "Who are you?"she kept her own voice firm to match her mysterious acquaintance, however, the slender woman simply slid the business card into Callista's shaky hands and turned swiftly on
her heel, her braided hair swayed a little as she made her way out of the club.

Callista stared down at the card, it's black surface had golden words printed onto it,
~
Karen Core Agency
Call for business inquiries only
~
Huh? The lack of information intrigued her, why would this stranger give her what looked to be a very professional business card when she was clearly a hired stripper...

"Hey baby," Callista felt the comforting embrace of Pansy's arms wrap around her from behind, "Ugh you look so fucking good tonight, seeing you handle that creep made me so horny," her lips found the sweet spot on Callista's neck and kissed it softly, "We going back to your place tonight?"

It was a simple question, to the untrained ear it might not draw any sexual connotations, but Pansy was a friend of hers who also worked at the strip club- well maybe slightly more than a friend, "Yeah," she giggled and pushed Pansy away before the puddle in her underwear grew any more noticeable, "I need you tonight,"

her hands found the girls waist and pinched slightly, "Now get back to making money before I drag you into the changing rooms and find out what else those lips can do." she tapped her finger against Pansy's cherry-red lips, which were now beginning to match her flushed cheeks, the girl winked back at Callista before sauntering over to a much older man, who wore an expensive looking suit and probably had a more expensive wallet.

Callista spent the rest of the night dancing with her regulars, some were just men that wanted to escape the realities of their nagging wives and kids, some were college students with an early onset of alcoholism and too much of daddy's money. When closing time arrived it was late, she always stayed late to maximise her payment- she needed it.

The girls were all changing from their revealing thongs and lingerie into sweats and hoodies, at some point a pizza had been ordered and a few of them were devouring it. The club, "Hidden Desires" often nicknamed "HD's" was situated just outside the bronx in New York, a lot of the girls here worked their asses off to pay for their babies to eat, or for college tuitions their families just couldn't afford. After finding a derelict apartment on the safer side of town, Callista moved out of her childhood home on which her dad abused her regularly, this place was how she payed rent.

Nearly all the girls at HD's were struggling financially, it was sad. It was sad because they knew the dangers they faced going to work everyday yet they didn't have a choice. Men that groped them where they shouldn't, 20 dollar bills slipped under tables for a quick blowjob. The club was just for dancing but majority of the employees bit the bullet and did what they had to do to pay their bills.

"Alright ladies," their club manager Jaida was a curvy dark-skinned lady, she was like a mother to them but was strict and had a 'no bullshit' approach to life, "We had a good night tonight," Callista sighed with relief, not every night was a good one, sometimes she barely scraped up enough money for the train journey home.

Jaida was handing everyone their payments, Callista watched as many of the girls stashed it immediately away into purses and handbags, Pansy included. "Cally honey, good work with that thug tonight, I love when my girls can handle themselves,"