"Miss me?"

New character alert!!
Silas
Bill Skarsgard

New character alert!!Silas Bill Skarsgard

Callista's POV

I would do anything to get rid of Candy at this point.

There's no way someone could be this exhaustingly stupid, I just refuse to believe it but god.. she really proves me wrong.

I'm not one to stereotype but she really follows the 'blondes are dumb' one. The issues she's been giving me these past few weeks are really sending me over the edge. How could one manage to fuck up this many times?

I'd honestly really like to know.

Eric came in at the knick of time trying to diffuse the tension before I exploded on her. Not only has she spilt her whole tray of vodka shots on me but she also managed to tear my stockings and expensive bra. How she managed that? I couldn't tell you but I was fuming.

"Callista, calm down and let's head to the back okay? We don't need to be one stripper short." Eric says jokingly as he rubs my tense shoulder and tries to usher me away from Candy.

"And why not? She's no use anyways if she can't hold a fucking tray and do her god damn job." I grit through my teeth, still fuming from tonight's events and we've only been here for two hours.

"Look, I said I was sorry okay? What more do you want me to do?" Candy says sounding as if she's about to cry.

Please, I truly hope I have hurt her feelings and she'd leave.

Tears brimming her eyes and a pouty bottom lip, she looks between Eric and I looking for forgiveness like a damn child. I hate children so this doesn't affect me at all so I'm not sure what she's trying to get at here. Eric stops rubbing my shoulder as he lets out a faint "aw" from under his breath.

Of course he was falling for it, I love the boy but boy was he too easy sometimes.

"Save the fucking water works. Just buy me new lingerie and stay the hell away from me, then we can call it even." I murmur while pivoting and about to walk away with Eric who has his arm wrapped around me now.

As soon as I started walking away slowly with Eric, I heard this bitch have the audacity to say some shit under her breath and if she was trying to keep it to herself, she did a terrible damn job because I heard every bit of it.

Whipping my whole body around and stomping back to Candy, Eric's arm falling against his side abruptly and a confused look on his face as he slowly turns around to watch me. I feel every bit of me light on fire, the anger igniting inside me and it's like a ticking time bomb was about to go off.

The clicking of my heels become louder against the hardwood floor as I make my way in front of her and turn her body around forcefully to look her directly into her eyes.

"Wanna say that again but louder and to my face? Huh?" I yell at her being inches away from her face as I push her back against the booth behind her.