Good Times

**bit of degrading**

Callista's POV

The coldness of the water suddenly becoming warm against the backside of my body as my stomach and chest are pressed up against the cold wall of the pool. Waves of water forming around me, splashing slightly out of the pool touching my hand as I grip the sides.

Hot breath hitting my ear, the sound of him groaning with pleasure behind me. A panting breath slipping from between our lips as I turn my head to connect our lips before leaving them against his, brushing them as we exchange hot air.

The feeling of being completely filled by every inch of him inside of me and the thrill of fucking him publicly is sending me over the edge. Feeling every vein inside of me as I clench around his length. Trying to hold my moans in so we don't get caught, the dizziness filling my head but creating an even more intense pleasure.

His hips snapping upwards thrusting into me, one hand beside one of mine holding onto the edge of the pool and the other holding onto my hip digging his fingers in- sure to leave bruises.
Trying to keep a slow pace even though both of us just want to tear each other apart right now, not being able to keep our hands off of each other.

"Fuck angel. You did this on purpose didn't you?" Theo growls and I feel his lips brush against mine with every word and I could only respond with a whimper and nod my head.

"You knew I couldn't help myself with you wearing this little red bikini-oh fuck. Looking like a proper whore for me." Connecting his lips against mine closing the air between us and he thrusts up sending my chest straight into the wall.

A moan being caught in my throat as he leaves our lips connected and continues to thrust up harsh but slowly.

"I can't get enough of your tight fucking cunt. The way you- fuck." Purposely clenching tighter around his length and bringing my hand down to fondle his balls, he groans against my lips and starts to thrust faster into me.

Releasing his tight white-knuckled grip from the edge of the pool he brings his hand to my jaw and whips my head forward. His hot breath hitting my ear once again.

"I don't think you understand angel, I will fuck you like the slut you are right here in front of everyone and not give a single fuck. They can all watch while my cock fucks your little pussy." He whispers sternly and I moan in response throwing my head back into his shoulder, thrusting into me rougher with every minute that passes by us.

"Do it then." Panting under my breath hardly being able to even form the words, I screw my eyes shut feeling that bubbling feeling in my lower belly getting ready to explode out of me.

Then suddenly he stops and pulls away from me. Opening my eyes, I watch as he hops out of the pull and stands in front of me adjusting his swim trunks. He's not the only one in front of me though..

Silas was in front of me standing right next to him looking at me with rage in his eyes, that same rage I've seen many times before.

"Enjoying yourself, princess?"

Not looking for an actual answer he crouched down shifting his weight all onto his toes and leans towards me.

"It sure looks like you were. Too bad this'll be your last time you get to act like a fucking whore. I sure will miss that pretty mouth of yours and the amazing things it could do."

Then everything went dark and I felt myself becoming suffocated by the surrounding water around me. Filling my lungs with water as I try to breathe in, fighting to get his grip away from my head squirming beneath him. Opening my eyes looking at the water above me seeing Theo and Silas above me looking down at me.