Cherry Lollipop

Callista's POV

It's been two weeks since I've seen Theo, Draco or Tom. I've received zero texts back from Draco or Tom and I refuse to even text Theo. Pansy hasn't received any phone calls or texts from Draco either and I'm wondering if he really took Theo's words to heart.

Pansy seems effected by it, she hasn't been quite the same- still a bad bitch nonetheless but that gleam in her eyes she had while talking to Draco or even about him had disappeared. That's not something I've ever seen in her and it breaks my heart to know Theo was the reason for that- the reason she lost her hidden excitement over small little texts from a man.

I've tried to not talk about it, I haven't even old her about what I saw that day in the parlor when I went over just to help Draco out with asking Pansy out on a date. We had a full proof plan that I knew she would've loved and now he's gone. I haven't told her about that either, I refuse to hurt her more than she already is even if she is trying to hide it. She's never allowed a man to break her heart or even her feelings in that matter and for that I look up to her for.

"Hey babe, you ready to go out?" Pansy's sweet voice disrupts my thoughts and my eyes shoot up from my hands in my lap to look at her in the mirror in front of me.

"Yeah. Was just finishing up my makeup." Turning around in my chair to face her, I give her a beaming smile as I meet my eyes with her honey orbs.

Reaching her hand up to grab mine as she smiles back to me sweetly, "are you okay? You look upset babe?" Worry in her voice and her eyes darting from both of mine trying to sense what's going on in my head.

Gripping her hand tighter,  I bring the back of her hand up to my lips and place a small kiss on it. Looking back up at her with a smile plastered on my face, "yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be? Let's head out and see if Eric is here huh?" I reassure her as I slip my hand away and push myself out of my chair.

I make my way to the other side of my chair where Pansy stands waiting for me and loop my arm into hers, linking them together. Peaceful silence between the two of us as we walk outside of the changing room and into the club, music surrounding us- bass vibrating through our bodies and lights cascading off our skin.

Lustful eyes darting into our direction as Pansy and I make our way to the bar to visit Eric for a bit. Our heels clicking against the hardwood flooring with every step we take, the smell of cigarette smoke circling the air and rowdy men catcalling the women working the poles. A typical work night that we were use to before Draco and Theo walked in that one night. I'm half expecting them to walk through those doors still even after not seeing them the past two weeks.

The thought of them still runs through my mind and I couldn't tell you why. It's not like they made a huge impact on us or the fact Theo doesn't even like me, he hates me. So why do I keep thinking about him? Why do I keep thinking about a man that absolutely despises me and blames me for a kiss he initiated?

The memory of seeing him for the first time walk through those front doors with a tall blonde haired man beside him, the way everything around me slowed down as I watched him walk towards me. His lips wrapping around his cigarette with such ease and the fact I could still tell how godly this man looked beneath the sunglasses he kept on his face.

The scattered tattoos on his arm, chest and legs that were hidden beneath his ripped pants. Those four numbers tattooed on his fingers and the rose on his neck, the way they stuck out to me and the fact he was just so effortlessly hot. I really couldn't help myself when I say him, I wanted him even if all I did was tease him with a lap dance.

His heavy breathing I felt as I grinder my hips against him, acting like it didn't mess with him in anyway when I knew he was getting hard beneath me. The tension I felt as no words were spoken made me so aroused in such a way I can't even explain. His grasp on my wrist as I tried to walk away when he wouldn't give me an answer and pulled me back, the way that made me want to just fuck him on the spot in front of everyone.